In most of the countries, the kind of power sockets, which you find on walls, are not similar to those that you had at your home. Due to the differences, your power plug may not be compatible with the socket.
The universal grounded power plug adapter accepts plug from most countries including the US and Canada. It has both Type E & Type F power plug.
- It has two plug-in and built ?in surge protection with the patented universal receptacle design
- Internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity
- It provides better safety protection as it is half way covered by plastic.
- It is well built with increased durabilityIt is suitable for the following countries: France, Korea, IndonesiaUniversal grounded power plug adapter two plug-in and built-in surge protector with the patented universal receptacle design accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada. The bright purple color is more noticeable , making it easy to find and harder to forget or left behind in hotel room.
- Electrical Rating: 10A 250V, 15A 125V
- Input: Universal socket, can accept a single plug from any country
- USA NEMA 1-15
- USA NEMA 5-15
- USA NEMA 6-15
- USA NEMA 6-20
- Argentina IRAM2073
- Australia AS3112
- China GB2099
- Denmark AFSNIT
- Israel SI32
- Italy CEI23-16
- Japan JIS8303
- Korea KSC8305
- Russia GOST7396
- Germany CEE7/7
- Germany CEE7/16
- Switzerland SEV 1011
- United Kingdom BS1363
- New conductivity design – internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design – half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- Well built and durable adapter (no moving parts).
- Designed with dual ports (receptacles) allow plug-in two electrical devices at once
- 7.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.0 mm Prongs
- Insulated Voltage – Proof: 3KV
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type E,Countries Using Type E Plug
- Type F,Countries Using Type F Plug
Output suitable for country:
- 220 to 250V – Germany, France, Indonesia, Korea (Inlay way)
- Other countries include: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UkranineNote: Power Plug Adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a power plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country’s voltage.