Canada is a large country occupying most of the North American continent. It is located North of the United States. You might be planning on traveling to Canada .
But did you know that worldwide, two types of electrical voltage are used? North America, most of Central and South America, Japan, and some areas in Europe and Asia use 110v electrical current. All of the electronic devices available to buy in these places are designed for 110v, so when you plug it in, it does not malfunction or create a health hazard.
Most of Africa, Europe, Asia, and Australia use 220v electrical current. Likewise, all of the appliances made available there are designed to be plugged into 220v. If you want to travel with some of your appliances to a country that uses 220v, you should be prepared so that your safety does not become compromised. Bring dual-voltage appliances on your trip. These appliances list their voltage rating on their information panel as 110v-220v. They can be used safely in 220v outlets. Many lithium battery products, such as laptops, digital cameras, and digital camcorders, are dual-voltage. However, if you see that your device only lists 110v as its voltage rating, it is single-voltage. If you want to bring single-volt items with you, all you need to do is get a voltage converter . These will enable you to use your 110v appliances in a country that uses 220v. Get a voltage converter that has a 25% higher wattage rating than the appliance you intend to use it with. The appliance’s wattage, if it is not listed on its panel, can be found by multiplying its volts by its amps.
If you are going to Canada voltage converter s and dual-voltage electronics are not necessary. It uses 110v electricity.
Plug adapters are not necessary to bring to the Canada either, as this country uses the same design of electrical plug as the United States.

Canada plug adapter
Canada voltage converter