- This patented worldwide Universal receptacle can receive all kinds of plugs all over the world
- Electrical Rating: 10A, 110 to 250V, can be used in US, Europe, Asia, or any other country in the world
- Output: 5 most common types
-The US/Japan/China plug (i.e., WA-6)
-The UK plug (i.e., WA-7)
-The AU/China plug (i.e., WA-17)
-The Euro plug (i.e., WA-9C) Also the WA-9C inlay for Schuko outlet, etc.
-The South American plug (i.e., WA-9A)
- Comes with a built in 110V & 220V voltage indicator
Travel adapter material:
- Made of ABS fireproof plastic
- High-grade copper of metal parts
Travel adapter features:
- Technical, simple, (2 to 5) different plugs changeable
- All in One suitable for more than 150 countries.
Travel adapter approval:
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type A,Countries Using Type A Plug
- Type C,Countries Using Type C Plug
- Type F,Countries Using Type F Plug
- Type I,Countries Using Type I Plug
- Type G,Countries Using Type G Plug
Remember when you were a kid and dream of traveling around the world, now is not only a dream, it?s a reality. So you start by researching each place you want to visit and making sure you get the most out of your amazing trip. Well, if you are in this page you already figure out that not only your passport and the airfare tickets is what you need to travel, but also a plug adapter.
But, which plug adapter to choose? There are so many! How do I know how many do I need? Too many questions, too many options, well no worries you are in the right place.
The wat-nano is an ?all in one? travel power adapter. This means it?s capable of accepting all kinds of plugs around the world and you can transform its output to the 5 major types of plugs that you may need. No hassles figuring out how many adapter to buy, only one with simple changeable pins that will go well with over 150 countries all around the world.
The WAT-nano may be small in size, but powerful capabilities.Features:
Power Outlet Plug: Type A, C, F, I, and G