- It is half covered with plastic providing better protection. Its type B power outlet plug suits well to 125-v electricity of the countries like the USA, Taiwan, and Canada as well as to 250-v electricity of countries like Thailand, Philippines, & China.
- The right pin conducts current while the left remains neutral
- To safeguard sensitive electronic devices, it has a third pin called ground pin or earth, which is longer the other two pins.Universal grounded power plug adapter with the patented universal receptacle design that accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada.
- Electrical Rating: 10A 250V, 15A 125V
- Input: Universal socket, can accept a single plug from any country
- USA NEMA 1-15
- USA NEMA 5-15
- USA NEMA 6-15
- USA NEMA 6-20
- Argentina IRAM2073
- Australia AS3112
- China GB2099
- Denmark AFSNIT
- Israel SI32
- Italy CEI23-16
- Japan JIS8303
- Korea KSC8305
- Russia GOST7396
- Germany CEE7/7
- Germany CEE7/16
- Switzerland SEV 1011
- United Kingdom BS1363
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- 7.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.0 mm Prongs
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
Output suitable for country:
- 220V-250V - United States Grounded
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type B,Countries Using Type B Plug
- Output suitable for country:
- 125V - USA, Canada, Japan, Taiwan
- 250V - China, Philippines, Thailand
- Other countries include: American Samoa, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Liberia, Mexico, Micronesia, Monserrat, Nicaragua, Okinawa, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, USA, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
Note: Power Plug Adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a power plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
Every country is different in culture, food, money and even if you talk about plug outlets, it is not the exception. So if your visit the USA, Mexico or maybe Canada from foreign country, you should carry the right adapter with you to suit your needs.
The UNIV-5 has a universal front panel which means is able to accept plugs from most countries around the world. It?s a Type B plug which is grounded to be used especially for sensitive electronic devices. It has three pins: two flat parallel pins and a ground one. It is a native of Japan, North America, and some Latin American Countries.
Power Outlet Plug: Type B
Adapter Index By Country
Adapter Index By Country