- Type A plug adapter, consists of two flat parallel pins.This style plug belongs to North American countries, some South American countries and Japan. This is a non-grounded style plug, which means it can be used in smaller, less sensitive items.
Type C Plug Adapter and power Outlet description
- Type C plug adapter, it's also know as Europlug. It consists of 2 round parallel plugs and it's usually found in Europe, some parts of the Middle East, Africa and South America, central Asia, and Soviet republics.
Type I Plug Adapter and power Outlet description
- The Type I plugs and plug adapters are composed of 3 flat prongs. The two prongs at the top are positioned in a inverted V shape, while the ground prong it's located below and in between the live and neutral prong,placed horizontally. Type I outlets are designed with 3 slits arranged to received type I plugs only.
Type G Plug Adapter and power Outlet description
- The Type G style plugs are designed with 3 rectangle shaped prongs (live, neutral, ground) spaced in a triangular fashion. Type G outlets posses 3 rectangle shaped receptacles, and usually includes a safety switch.
- Use your Euro/Asian items in almost any country! This kit includes plugs for use in Australia, NZ, Japan, USA, UK, Ireland, Africa, Asia, South America, etc...
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type A,Countries Using Type A Plug
- Type C,Countries Using Type C Plug
- Type I,Countries Using Type I Plug
- Type G,Countries Using Type G Plug
Planning a trip around the world is fun, exciting and easy as long as you are prepared. You obviously want to take with along your laptop, camera and your cell phone, but you are not really sure which plug adapter to get. Well, before you start to get overwhelm trying to figure which one or how many plug adapters to take; stop, we have what you need.
The Seven star worldwide plug adapter kits comes with the 4 of the most uses plug around the world, type A, C, I, and G. These types of adapters allow you to connect your device to the different outlets. Please keep in mind that the plugs only change the plug of your device and not the voltage and they are non grounded use with the less sensitive devices.
Type A Plug Adapter and power Outlet description
Power Outlet Plug: Type A, C, I, and G