- Type I plugs can be found in grounded and non-grounded versions as well as 15, 20, 25 and 32 Amp capacities.The plug adapters depicted bellow are rated, 10A at 250V and 15A at 125V
- Designed with 3 blades (Live, neutral, ground) arranged in a arrow shape
- Very common in countries mainly in Australia, china and New Zealand, these plugs are also known as AS 3112
- Different amp ratings are determined by the size of the grounding blade. Lower ampage plugs will fit in higher ampage outlets but not the other way around for safety reasons.The plug adapters available bellow will fit in ANY Type I outlet due to it's low ampage ratings (10A) Schuko to Australian Grounded Power Adapter Plug
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type I,Countries Using Type I Plug
If you are one of the many lucky people that constantly need to travel due to work or simply because you have the opportunity to enjoy and explore new places, you are well aware that you need a plug adapter for all of your electronic and personal equipment. The Australian Schuko adapter transforms easily and simple your 2 round euro plugs to Australian 3 pin grounded plug.
The Australian plug is a Type I plugs which is not only used in Australia but also in China and New Zealand. The type I is composed of 3 flat prongs. The two prongs at the top are positioned in a inverted V shape, while the ground prong it's located below and in between the live and neutral prong, placed horizontally.
Some of other countries where you may use this adapter are :American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, Cook Islands, East Timor, Fiji, Guatemala, Kiribati, Nauru, Okinawa, Papua New Guinea, St. Vincent, Samoa, Tajikistan, Tonga, Uruguay, Uzbekistan and Vanuatu.
Power Outlet Plug: Type I