Multisystem Video System Converter
Multisystem Video System Converter, PAL, SECAM, NTSC worldwide compatible
- Basic Functions
- HDMI Output Interaface : Connect with high definition TV or high definition projector
- HDMI output format : 720@50/60Hz, 1080P@50/60Hz
- Audio Output Format : Digital Coaxial audio, Analog stereo audio
- CVBS Input interface: DVD, set top box, PS2, WII, NGC and other players
- CVBS Input format : PAL/NTSC_M/NTSC4.43/SECAM/PAL-M/PAL-N
- HDMI Input format : 480I/576I/480P@50/60Hz/1080I@50/60HZ/1080P@50/60HZ
- Compatible with several DVI format : 800X600,1024X768
- PAL (Phase Alternation Line) offers 625 lines per second to produce a very detailed image on a wider luminance (color signal) bandwidth. The PAL system has been adopted by almost all of the world's countries using the 50 hz (cycles) voltage.
- NTSC (National Television Standard Committee), the American broadcast frequency, offers 525 lines per second to produce an image with a faster frame rate, which reduces visible flickering and picture noise.