Power Strips - Universal international for foreign countries
Wonpro Universal 5-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Protector Wes4.5-D105 Learn More5-Strip$29.99 $21.00 As low as: $16.40
Wonpro Universal 3-Outlet Power Strip for Worldwide Travel with Surge Protector Learn More3-Strip$19.99 $14.00
- Power Strip Type E, 5 Outlet
- Voltage 250 Volts
- Amperage 16 Amp
- ~ Outside Diameter 9.15 - 9.45 mm
- Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Color Black
- Certifications CE and RoHS approvals
- Compatible with Belgium, Czech Republic, France and Slovakia. Type E Power Outle Type E Plug Adapter and power Outlet description The Type E plugs and plug adapter are composed of two round prongs placed parallel to each other with a 19mm spacing between them.The grounding it's
TRI-506$27.99 As low as: $22.00
- 6 Outlet Universal Surge Protector with Modem surge protector
- Can be used in Europe, Asia, or Africa
- Input: 6 universal sockets, can take plugs from any country
- EMI/RFI noise filter
- Fire Retardant Housing
- AC Rating 10A, 220V - 230V - 240V - 250V, 2500W, 50Hz
- Housing ABS/Grey
- (1.8 M Cord with UK plug)
- UK outlet with 13A Fuse
- AC Plug Style European
- Overload Protection
- Lighted ON/OFF switch with Integrated Circuit Breaker (2 in 1)
- Circuit Total Joules
ES-A55$18.99 As low as: $16.71
- 5 Universal Outlets
- US power cord plug
- power cord 6' - 2 long
- Surge Learn More
- When traveling most of the time your find yourself struggling to find one or maybe few outlets available, either at an airport or the hotel room. Having the PKT-3D will help you ease that problem, it could mean the difference between a fully charge device or maybe trying to make that 10% left of battery, last you the next two hours until you get to the hotel room. The PKT-3D will work with type E and F plugs and has 3 European schuko outlets, enough to suit the needs of most people. With a
- If your goal is to have the maximum protection for your home entertainment and computer system , use the PKT-505 power strip with 420 joules of surge protection. The PKT- 505 is equipped with 8 sockets with grounding pins, lighted rocker switch, and a circuit breaker to protect all your equipment from all the surge and peaks of electricity that could damage it. The protection is Thanks to the circuit breaker that will automatically cut off the incoming power incase of a short circuit or an
PKT-8D$49.99 $30.00 As low as: $28.00
- Electrical Rating: 16A
- Input Voltage 110 to 250V AC
- Maximum Protection Joules: 2390 Joules
- Maximum Spike Protection
- Response Time: <1 NANOSECONDS
- EMI/RFI Filtering: 100 KHz - 20 MHz
- Unit can be used in US, Europe, Asia, or any other country in the world
- Input: 8 Universal plug socket, can take plugs from any country
- For example it can be used in Europea, Asia, Ireland, Bahrain, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, St
Seven Star 5-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Protector 110-220 volts Learn MoreES-5C$21.99 $21.00 As low as: $16.00
SS-503$29.99 As low as: $26.39
- Sometimes a simple plug adapter often isn't enough
- Wonpro 5-outlet universal power strip, which allows you to charge up to five devices at the same time!
- This particular model is fantastic for frequent travelers to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Iraq and Afghanistan, allowing you to use your own plugs with ease
6-Strip$22.99 As low as: $20.23
- The 6 strip power strip supplies the best power protection for all your devices at once. The power strip is excellent for home or office, featuring 450 joules of protection for all of your sensitive devices. Its 6 feet long cord allows you to place the power strip where you want and not be limited to be next to the outlet is connected to. The great design blends easily with most of your electronics and appliances. The 6 power strip features 6 universal sockets that can accept most of the plug style
European Schuko Round pin 5-outlet power strip with 72 Joules Surge Protector Learn More5-Surge$19.99 As low as: $17.59
Wonpro Universal 5-Outlet Power Strip, Surge Protector & All IN ONE Kit Learn More5strip-kit$36.99 As low as: $32.55
6-Surge$49.99 $32.99 As low as: $31.00
- Wonrpo 6 Outlet Universal European Schuko Round power strip 4000 Joules Surge Protector
- Part Number: WERGF6-D109
Power Strips & Surge Protectors with Universal Outlets
Reliance on technology today means that the average home or business has a lot of power cords that need electricity and are vulnerable to power surges. While surge protector power strips are routinely used in many areas of the home or office, like behind the television or under the computer desk, not every surge protector offers the same type of protection. One common mistake that people make is that they assume a simple power strip is actually a 220 volt surge protector.
Some retailers will list simple power strips right next to listings of actual surge protectors, so knowing that there are various types may be the difference between protecting devices from surges and simply having the luxury of a few extra outlet slots. Large power surges might only happen a few times a year, but that doesn't mean that their impact is any less devastating if important devices aren't protected by a surge protector 220v.
At 110220Volts, we are proud to offer a top-of-the-line selection of surge protectors to help keep your home and appliances safe.
There are a number of problems that may cause issues within a home's electrical system. Those problems include events like as a dip in voltage caused by the operation of a major appliance, general electromagnetic interference, or the classic power surge, which is the most damaging type of problem. Interestingly, power surges often only last a fraction of a second, yet their power is so intense that the event can kill any electronic device that's not protected by surge protector power strips.
Remember to purchase the right size surge protector and to avoid plugging multiple surge protectors or power strips together like a rope of electricity. It's possible to overload circuits by plugging in too many power strips, so if there are 6 devices, make sure to get a 6 outlet power strip surge protector instead of chaining a couple 3 outlet power strips. It might seem harmless to plug a power strip into a surge protector, but the surge protector could fail during a power emergency or surge.
For most of our customers, we recommend purchasing one of our universal 220 volts power strip surge protector, and a universal adapter for travel that will occur outside of the United States. A traveler from the United States who chooses to plug in his or her laptop into a common power outlet overseas will find that the device might overheat or fail due to the difference in electrical currents used in Europe and Asia from those in America.
Some destinations might provide adapters for use by visitors, but it's often not worth the risk, and therefore essential to consider brining a surge protector, in addition to any adapters used while overseas. An accidental surge is just as likely to happen domestically as it is internationally. Our universal power strips not only make it easy to use multiple devices where plugs might be scarce, but they also protect items like computers, smart phones, and digital cameras.
Using one of our universal or 220 volt surge protector is a necessary step to keep home devices, as well as work computers and machinery protected from a rare yet devastating power surge. A small "blip" in the power supply could render an important hard drive useless or kill a storage device on which vital documents have been stored. Protect your power today with a surge protector from 110220Volts!