- neutral prong in the polarized plug it's wider than live prong, allowing the plug to be inserted into the socket onl y one direction.
- Polarized type A plugs will fit into new type A and type B power outlet sockets
- European Foreign Plug to American U.S. ( Flat Pin ) Power Plug Adapter
Countries where the power plug adapter may be needed!
Antigua and Barbuda
St. Kitts & Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type A,Countries Using Type A Plug
- Please remember, international travel adapters do not convert electric current. If your appliance does not accept 220-240 volt current, serious damage will result if you do not also use a step down transformer to convert the current to 110-120 volts.
- Please note that many countries have several outlet types
- This information should be taken only as a guide.
?Coming to America? was one of the funniest movies of the late 90?s but it never showed us that we need a power plug adapter for are beloved foreign stuff to work in America.
Yes, we need Adapter Plugs that will allow us to plug our precious devices from overseas to the American wall outlets, either because you are here on vacation or you move here. The MF7 is a type A plug adapter, that consists of two flat parallel pins. This Type A plug doesn?t have grounded which could be used on small items that don?t require ground connection or less susceptible items. Mainly uses on North America, Central and South America the MF7 will make coming to America a hassle free place.
Now your laptop, cell phone, tablets and any other dual voltage device that can use either 110v or 220v can be easily utilize, simply connect, plug and your ready to go.
Power Outlet Plug: Type A