Frequent international travelers know about the hassle using their electronic devices overseas can be. While the U.S. and a handful of other countries use a 110-volt standard, much of the rest of the world, particularly Europe, uses a 220-volt standard. Travelers can use a step-down converter to safely use their devices when visiting 220-volt countries, but not all of these devices can handle long-term use.
Fortunately, there is a voltage regulator travelers can count on to allow safe use of American devices overseas and foreign-made devices in the U.S. The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Transformer provides safe and reliable voltage conversion for devices. A rugged and reliable device, frequent users of electrical devices can depend on it for continuous service over extended periods.
Why the Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Transformer Is a Great Product
It’s no secret that there are many voltage converters on the market, but the Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer stands head and shoulders above the others. The device offers a number of fantastic features that international travelers will love, including:
- Seamless integration – The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer easily switches between the 110 voltage standard and the 220 voltage standard. This means you can use it in the U.S. to power electronics manufactured overseas or abroad when you’re trying to use U.S.-made electronics.
- Reliability – The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer’s smart logic stabilizer and true magnetic copper coil ensure a steady flow of electricity without fluctuation. This will protect your sensitive electronic equipment such as laptops and other computers from voltage spikes, power surges, power outages, and other potentially harmful events.
- Universal socket – The device has a universal socket capable of accepting almost any grounded or non-grounded plug from around the world. This gives the device a great deal of versatility, increasing its usefulness to consumers. Should additional adapters be needed, plug adapters from countries all around the world are available through 110220Volts.
- Fuse protection – The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer is fuse protected, equipped with a replaceable fuse that helps keep the device and your electronics safe from harm. If the fuse overloads, it will cut power to the converter, saving it from damage. Replacement fuses are easy to find and swapping out a blown fuse for a new one takes just minutes.
- User-friendly – The device is equipped with an LED input and output display that informs users of the voltage being stepped up or down, providing consumers with added peace of mind that the device is working properly.
- Quality manufacture – Many electronic products fail within a few months of purchase because of shoddy manufacturing processes. The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer is one of the best quality electronic products on the market, and it is subject to a rigorously maintained manufacturing process that ensures the creation of a reliable product.
- Cost-effective – For consumers who need multiple devices, bargain prices are available. Customers who purchase six of the devices receive a 3 percent discount. Buy 11 or more, and you can save five percent. In today’s economy, every penny counts, so these offers can help consumers keep more of their money in their wallets. 110220Volts also offers free shipping on orders.
As you can see, the Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer is a dependable product that will provide you with the power and reliability you need to access and use your electronic devices wherever your travels may take you.
Why You Need a Converter
When electrical infrastructure was first being developed in the U.S. and Europe, the two continents went down different paths. America chose 110 volts largely because of a compromise between Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison. Tesla initially developed a 220 volt standard for alternating current, while Edison preferred a lower voltage. Tesla and Edison, and electric companies doing much of the early wiring of the U.S., eventually settled on a 110-volt standard.
Over in Europe, developers of electrical infrastructure settled on a 220-volt standard and stuck with it. As the rest of the world adopted electric power, the European model often dominated, as it was less expensive to install, although the 110-volt standard posed less of an electrocution risk.
Much of the rest of the world has adopted the 220 to 240 volt standard for electrical devices. Some notable exceptions other than the U.S. include:
As you can see, most of North America and South America, along with Japan, use the 110-volt standard. The rest of the world uses the 220-volt standard. When Americans travel to Europe or other places with a 220-volt standard, they require a converter to safely power their electronic devices. 110-volt devices plugged into a 220-volt outlet will malfunction and may even catch fire. Adapters are also needed because overseas outlets are shaped differently than American outlets.
If you’re bringing an electronic device back to the U.S. – perhaps a region-free DVD player or similar device you picked up overseas – you need a step-up converter to provide the proper voltage for your device.
Attempting to run 220 to 240-volt devices via American outlets without a converter is also a recipe for disaster.
There’s no doubt that, in today’s society, we are helpless without our electronic devices. We use them for everything, including setting alarms, scheduling doctor’s appointments, finding nearby restaurants and businesses, and even hailing taxis. If you feel helpless without your laptop or smartphone in the U.S., consider how you’d feel without them in a foreign country, especially one where you don’t speak the language.
Voltage converters and adapters are essential to safe usage and charging of your devices abroad. Buying now before you travel overseas can spare you a lot of time and expense, as overseas devices are often more expensive and come with VAT taxes, which are not levied in America.
Buy with Confidence
Many consumers of voltage regulators have been disappointed in the past by shoddy electronic products made by fly-by-night manufacturers. Buyers of the Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer Regulator never have to worry about the functionality of their product or its ability to safely provide power to their electronic devices.
The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer is covered by a 90-day exchange policy and a five-year parts and labor warranty. Buyers of the device can have peace of mind that they will be able to enjoy problem-free usage of their laptops, smartphones, DVD players, and other electronic devices when traveling overseas.
The Seven Star 5000 Watts Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer is a product of 110220Volts, a provider of quality electronic products. 110220Volts specializes in voltage converters and adapters, but it also carries a wide range of electronic gear for international travelers, including GSM cell phones, code-free DVD players, televisions, and much more. Check out 110220Volts’ website today to find exceptional deals on some of the best electronic products for use here in the U.S. or when you’re traveling abroad.