- Suitable for the Severin KM3882 Food Processor (sold separately)
- 2 disc inserts for coarse of fine mincing
- 4 different pastry shapes
- 4-bladed stainless-steel knife
- Robust metal worm-drive
- Included feeder tray and pestle
The Severin ZT9751 Mincer Attachment includes several attachments that work with the Severing KM3882 Food Processor for 220 volts. With two disc inserts and a metal worm drive, you can choose either coarse or fine meat mincing. This attachment allows for a variety of baking shapes with 4 included pastry molds. Always get a precise cut with the stainless steel knife and enjoy mess free operation with the included feeder tray and pestle.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)