- Shape Upright
- Type of Dust Container Bagless
- Bagless vacuum cleaners help you save money on replacement bags but they generally need to be emptied more often and they can be messy to empty. Also be aware that emptying dust canisters without bags can be a hazard for people with dust allergies.
- Weight (kg) 6.9
- Pet Hair Brush No
- Loosens hair from carpet fibres, however, standard nozzles can be just as effective if you buy a vacuum cleaner with powerful suction. Check the reviews to see what owners say about the suction on their vacuums.
- Multifunctional No
- HEPA Filter Yes
- HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air) also known as S-class filters. These reduce the allergy-causing particulates that escape from the vacuum cleaner so are worth getting if you suffer from allergies to things like dust or pet fur.
- Dimensions (mm) 1080x330x300
- The size of the device in millimetres, in width x height x depth.
- Cable Length (m) 7
- Variable Power No
- Different levels of power are handy to have so that you can use less suction on more delicate surfaces and vice versa.
- Colour White
- The main colour of the product.
- Telescopic Yes
- Telescopic extension hoses make cleaning easier as you don?t have to bend or reach so much. But they don?t take up much space to store as they shrink back down again.
- Integrated Tools Yes
- Different tools for different types of jobs like skirting boards, fabric, curtains etc. Tools normally include a crevice tool, dusting and upholstery brushes.
- Cable Rewind No
- Automatically rewinds the cable at the push of a button so that you don?t have to spend ages winding it back up.
- Power Supply Mains
- Release Date 17 Jul 2008
- The date the product was originally made available for purchase.
- Bagless Technology Others
- Tube Material Plastic Fixed
- Power Brush No
- Fragrance Diffusor No
- Gets rid of nasty odours. Especially useful if you have pets.
- Controls in Handle No
- Hardfloor Brush No
- Turbine Brush No
- Power (W) 2000
- Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)