- Type E for countries using type E-plug
- Type F for countries using type F plug
Features of type E plug
- It works well in most of the European countries & their former European countries
- These type of plugs and adapters have a metal round receptacle above and amidst are the two round pins to receive the male grounding pin located on the power outlet.
- Type E plugs may be used with type F sockets with no earth grounding.
Features of type F plug
- Some European countries like Germany & Austria use them
- They have two round, parallel pins and 2 openings on the top and bottom designed for grounding contact with the power receptacle type F.Universal grounded power plug adapter with the patented universal receptacle design that accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada.
- Electrical Rating: 10A 250V, 15A 125V
- Input: Universal socket, can accept a single plug from any country
- USA NEMA 1-15
- USA NEMA 5-15
- USA NEMA 6-15
- USA NEMA 6-20
- Argentina IRAM2073
- Australia AS3112
- China GB2099
- Denmark AFSNIT
- Israel SI32
- Italy CEI23-16
- Japan JIS8303
- Korea KSC8305
- Russia GOST7396
- Germany CEE7/7
- Germany CEE7/16
- Switzerland SEV 1011
- United Kingdom BS1363
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- 7.0 mm, 5.0 mm, 5.0 mm Prongs
- Brand: WONPRO
- Material: Copper/Fireproof ABS (UL-94HB)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CCC
- RoHS Compliant
- Patented in 36 countries
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type C,Countries Using Type C Plug
Output suitable for country:
- 220 to 250V - Russia, China, South America, U.A.E.
- Other countries include: Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, the Azores, Bahrain, Bangladesh, the Balearic Islands, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, the Cape Verde Islands, Chad, Chile, Croatia, Curacao, the Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, the Republic of Guinea, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Myanmar (Burma), Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, the Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niger, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saba, Saudi Arabia, Sint Eustatius (St. Eustace), Sint Maarten (St. Marten), Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Note: Power Plug Adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a power plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
Going to Europe for vacations, enjoying your retirement or maybe your honeymoon? If yes, let me advise on one of the most important things you need to take for this trip, a travel plug adapter. A plug adapter will change the form of the plug from your device to make it compatible with that of the country you are visiting. European countries use different electrical sockets, so you want to be prepared.
Go head to say goodbye so, you can embrace the new Hellos that await you.
Power Outlet Plug: Type C
Adapter Index By Country
Adapter Index By Country