- The two prongs at the top are positioned in an inverted V-shape, while the ground prongs it?s located below and in between the live and neutral prong, placed horizontally.
- Designed with three blades( Live, Neutral, Ground) arranged in an arrow shapeUniversal grounded power plug adapter with the patented universal receptacle design that accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada.
- Electrical Rating: 10A 250V, 15A 125V
- Input: Universal socket, can accept a single plug from any country
- USA NEMA 1-15
- USA NEMA 5-15
- USA NEMA 6-15
- USA NEMA 6-20
- Argentina IRAM2073
- Australia AS3112
- China GB2099
- Denmark AFSNIT
- Israel SI32
- Italy CEI23-16
- Japan JIS8303
- Korea KSC8305
- Russia GOST7396
- Germany CEE7/7
- Germany CEE7/16
- Switzerland SEV 1011
- United Kingdom BS1363
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- Brand: WONPRO
- Material Shell: ABS (UL-94HB)
- Material Plug Plate: ABS (UL-94VO)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CCC
- Quality Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Patented in 36 countries
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type I,Countries Using Type I Plug
Output suitable for country:
- 220 to 250V -China, Australia, New Zealand
- Other countries include: Argentina, Australia, China (mainland, excluding Taiwan), Fiji, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Tokelau (the Union Islands), Uruguay
Note: Power Plug Adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a power plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
Depending on the part of the world you are traveling you need to prepare yourself with a the right travel plug adapter, one that will allow you to plug in your travel items such as cell phone, camera, or laptop into a foreign country outlet. All of which are very necessary and cannot be with out, that?s why a plug adapter will become your best friend. All over the world there are different electrical outlets that require different specification Australia, china, & New Zealand are one of the most visited countries and the required a Type I plug. The UNIV-16 has a universal front panel that makes more versatile and easy to use, and it is also a ground adapter for your more delicate equipment.
Wa-16 is type I plug adapter and is used mainly in Australia, china, & New Zealand. These plugs are also known as AS3112.
Power Outlet Plug: Type I