- Type J plugs are similar to type C plugs, with the addition of 3rd prong utilized as ground.
- lso known as SEV 1011 (Swiss 10 Amp/250 Volts)
- Designed in switzerlad, this style plug can also be found with slight differences in Jordan, Maldives, Rwanda and Brazil
- Electrical Rating: 10A 250V, 15A 125V
- Input: Universal socket, can accept a single plug from any country
- USA NEMA 1-15
- USA NEMA 5-15
- USA NEMA 6-15
- USA NEMA 6-20
- Argentina IRAM2073
- Australia AS3112
- China GB2099
- Denmark AFSNIT
- Israel SI32
- Italy CEI23-16
- Japan JIS8303
- Korea KSC8305
- Russia GOST7396
- Germany CEE7/7
- Germany CEE7/16
- Switzerland SEV 1011
- United Kingdom BS1363
- New conductivity design - internal metal interfaces provides better conductivity.
- New insulated design - half-way covered by plastic, provides better safety protection
- Insulated Voltage - Proof: 3KV
- Brand: WONPRO
- Material Shell: ABS (UL-94HB)
- Material Plug Plate: ABS (UL-94VO)
- Certification: CE, RoHS, CCC
- Quality Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Patented in 36 countries
Power Outlet Plug Type:
- Type J,Countries Using Type J Plug
Output suitable for country:
- 220V-250V - Switzerland
- Other countries include: Ethiopia, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Maldives, Rwanda.
Note: Power Plug Adapters do not convert voltage, they just change the plug type. Use a proper voltage converter along with a power plug adapter if your device is incompatible with the country's voltage.
With the worlds most spectacular mountain scenery, Switzerland is one of Europe?s most attractive and interesting destinations. For you to enjoy and delight on those delicious chocolates or its famous cheese, let us help you get prepare for a trip that is one of a kind.
The Univ-11 travel plug adapter is design for Switzerland 3 round pin sockets which are type J. The Univ-11 has a universal receptacle design that accepts plugs from most countries including the US and Canada. The Type J plugs and plug adapters have the same feature of the type C plug, with the addition of a 3rd round pins that acts as ground centered at 5mm. Type J wall outlets are designed to receive both type J and C plugs. Uses for most of your travel item such as cell phone, cameras, and laptops.
Type J plugs and outlets are used in very few countries like,Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Jordan, Maldives, Rwanda, Brazil and Ethiopia. Slight variants in the plugs and the power outlets in each one might be found.
Power Outlet Plug: Type J