- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide NTSC, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Screen Size 55"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- Backlight LED
- 1080 24p Real Movie Yes
- Sound Output(RMS) 5W x 2
- Sound Effect system SRS TruSurround HD
- Speaker Down Firing
- Woofer Yes
- Picture-in-Picture 1 Tuner PIP
- Sleep Timer Yes
- Clock & On/Off timer Yes
- Still Picture No
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Auto Volume Leveller Yes
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- Game mode Yes
- OSD language English, French, Arabic (Iran: English, Persian / Israel: English, Hebrew, Russian)
- Teletext(TTXT) 1,000P
- Contents Library Yes (2G)
- EPG No
- Smart Contents Manager Yes
- DLNA Yes (Support)
- Set size(WXHXD) with Stand 1,322 x 860 x 307mm
- Set size(WXHXD) without Stand 1,322.0 x 797.0 x 29.9mm
- Package size(WXHXD) 1,446 x 996 x 399mm
- Set weight with stand 29.0Kg
- Set weight without stand 23.2Kg
- Wall Mount Yes (40 - 55": 400 x 400)
- ANT- Cable No
- Power Cable Yes
- Batteries Yes
- Input & Output(back)
- HDMI 4
- Composite(AV) Common Use for Component Y
- PC input (D-sub) 1
- Component(Y/Pb/Pr) 1
- RF input 1
- Digital Audio (Optical) No
- Operation power consumption 260W
- Stand-By power consumption < 0.1W
- System: Multisystem
- Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
For images that are stunningly true to life you need the 3 C's: contrast, colour and clarity. LED TV Series 8 has them. Its Mega Contrast Ratio feature brings out all the shades of grey. A Wide Color Enhancer Pro with LED gamut ensures every entire pixel is robust and vibrant, and also brings out all the shades of amber, fuschia and magenta. Plus our 100Hz Motion Plus technology removes edge-blur. Leaving your picture smooth and crisp. And your jaw, dropped.
Depth without depth.
It takes only two screws to mount the astonishingly slim LED TV Series 8. Just like a picture frame. Only this frame is made with a hint of amber. We call it a Crystal Design. One look at it and its soft, square corners is all it takes to see that this isn't just a TV you're hanging. Unlike other"slim" televisions, LED TV Series 8 is one of the slimmest televisions in the world. Instead of multiple parts molded together, it's one solid, seamless, incredibly beautiful advanced television. Elegantly supported by a unique crystal neck. You'll have no trouble finding a place for it in any room.
Green works in any room.
The LED TV Series 8 is easy on the planet as well as the eyes. Samsung LED TVs are free of mercury in back lights. Additionally, Samsung LED TVs eliminate lead in solders and VOCs emission in manufacturing process of TV frames. So you can put your feet up and relax knowing you're leaving a smaller carbon footprint.
The World Wide Web just got wider.
Can't decide if you'd rather watch TV or your favorite sites on the web? Do it all on the LED TV Series 8. An easy to use widget lets you watch, add or delete content. View it all on the roomy sidebar or across the incredibly wide screen. With LED TV Series 8, TV goes way beyond just TV.
Your audience awaits.
There's no excuse anymore for leaving all those great digital pictures and videos in your cameras. All you need with the LED TV Series 8 is USB 2.0 movie connection cord. Just plug it in then instantly, play, save or delete. It even works for your music collection. So now anytime is Showtime.
If there's an easier way to get HD video and pictures onto the LED TV Series 8 we'd like to know. All it takes is one single HDMI cord and images are transferred without data loss or headaches.
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)