- Step up and down Voltage Converter / Transformer
- Input: 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Output 110V/120V or 220V/230V/240V (Single Phase)
- Input Selection in the rear of the converter
- Two outlets for output in the front
- Single phase Dual Step Up or Step Down functionality
- Power Switch
- LED Indicator for Power Source
- Connectors: Shucko European Plug on the cord with a US Plug adapter included
- Front sockets - accept North American 3-Prong Plug or 2-prong European Plug
- Heavy duty for continuous use
- Durable industrial type cord
- Ventilated design for continuous use
- Fuse protected - Fuse will cut off the current if the transformer is overloaded to protect the transformer and your appliance
- Dimensions: 7"x6"x5"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Voltage converter
- 2 spare fuses
- Plug adapter for USA
The ST-series Step Up and Step Down Voltage Converter is built with a very basic design to provide long, lasting continuous use. Whether you need to convert your equipment to 110 volts or 220 volts, the ST-series can perform as such. Its simple design contains two output outlets in the front of the unit. The ST-series contains features contains fuse protection to your equipment from overloading. The TC-series provides a most basic voltage conversion.
The plug style built in to the cord support the standard grounded European style. The converter will include an American style adapter for Stepping Up. Also, a variety of plug adapters are available (sold separately) for the specific outlet style in your desired country.Key Features:
VOLTAGE CONVERTER STEP UP & DOWN: 110-220-240 VOLTS CONVERTED TO 240-220-110 VOLTS (WORLDWIDE USE)