- 5-channel powerful surround sound (100W per channel)
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- 192 kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown DACs for all channels
- High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
4K Pass-through for Next Generation Super High Resolution Images
- This AV receiver provides advanced HDMI features including 4K pass-through. 4K refers to four times the resolution of a 1080p display. While not yet available, 4K displays and sources are sure to become popular in the future. This receiver is capable of passing the 4K data from the source to the display for image clarity far beyond present standards.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable with no need for an extra optical cable.
YPAO Sound Optimization for Automatic Speaker Setup
- YPAO analyzes the room acoustics and adjusts various audio parameters for optimum sound in just a few minutes. It?s like having a professional installer calibrate your system.
USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone
- A USB port on the front panel allows convenient connection of an iPod/iPhone, which also charges when connected. Because the digital signal from the iPod/iPhone is transmitted directly to the AV receiver, there is no signal loss or interference so you enjoy the best possible sound quality. In addition, you can use the receiver?s remote control unit to operate the iPod/iPhone music playback functions.
SCENE for One-Touch Start
- Pressing a SCENE button powers on the AV receiver and selects the input source and DSP mode. You can reset the buttons for different sources by selecting a source and DSP mode then pressing a SCENE button for more than three seconds.
HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
- Yamaha?s exclusive CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging.
HDMI CEC for Easy Operation
- Another benefit of HDMI is the availability of CEC functionality. When the unit is connected to a CEC compatible TV, it will turn on and off together with the TV and you can use the TV remote to control the volume. CEC also provides advanced functionality with other components. For example, you can use the receiver?s remote unit to control player functions like Skip and Stop. All connected devices must be HDMI CEC compatible. Some CEC compatible TVs/players may not work.
Subwoofer Trim for Improved Sound Imaging
- The Subwoofer Trim control enhances the low frequencies by avoiding overlap with the front speaker output. This will result in a cleaner, more focused sound stage while providing a seamless frequency response. When subwoofer frequency overlap occurs in conventional systems, the overall sound is ?pushed? toward the subwoofer. Subwoofer Trim takes care of this by separating the low subwoofer frequencies cleanly, thus stabilizing the front stage while providing a well-balanced enhanced bass sound.
Compressed Music Enhancer
- When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. Yamaha?s Compressed Music Enhancer employs sophisticated digital signal processing using exclusive algorithms to restore what was lost so the music always sounds the way it should.
Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control)
- Adaptive DRC automatically adjusts the dynamic range of the sound according to the volume level. This ensures that you hear clear dialogue and vocals and all sound effects at comfortable levels. There is no need to adjust the volume level as you listen; everything from whispers to big explosions will be heard clearly and comfortably at the same volume setting. It also tones down loud TV commercials and is ideal for low-volume, late-night listening when you do not want to disturb others.
ECO Mode Lowers Power Consumption by 20%
- Yamaha?s new ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20%. It can be set from the top of the GUI menu. Compared to power consumption when ECO mode is off (Yamaha measurement).
Selectable Auto Power Down
- Auto Power Down lets you save energy by selecting to turn off the power after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
Low Standby Power Consumption
- Yamaha makes its receivers eco-friendly with a low standby power consumption of 0.3W.
- iPod/iPhone song titles displayed in English and Western European languages on the front panel
- Multi-language color OSD for improved visibility
- Front panel mini jack input for connecting portable audio player
- Audio input assign capability for HDMI and component video input
- 9 selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies
- Subwoofer phase select / Subwoofer out
- Initial Volume Setting and Maximum Volume Setting
- Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-250 ms)
- 40-station preset tuning / Auto preset tuning
- Supports Deep Color (30/36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz refresh rate and auto lip-sync compensation
- Background Video feature (for Radio only)
- ECO mode Yes
- Standby Power Consumption (IR only) ≤0.3W
- Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
- Auto Power Down Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 17-1/8? x 6? x 12-3/8?
- Weight 16.5 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D) 15-5/8" x8-7/8" x21-3/8"
The Yamaha RX-V373 Home Theater ReceiverProvides high AV quality with HD audio decoding and HDMI (4 in/1 out) with 4K pass-through and includes popular features like front panel USB for iPod/iPhone, multi-language color OSD and ECO mode.
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
Section Channel 5.1
Rated Output Power
(1kHz, 1ch driven)
100W (8ohms, 0.9%
THD) Rated Output
Power (1kHz, 2ch
driven) 85W (8ohms,
0.9% THD) Dynamic
Power per Channel
DSP Yes DSP Programs
17 Compressed Music
Enhancer Yes SILENT
CINEMA / Virtual
CINEMA DSP Yes Dolby
TrueHD Yes Dolby
Digital Plus Yes
DTS-HD Master Audio
Features YPAO sound
Control) Yes Initial
Volume & Maximum
Volume Setting Yes
Audio Delay Yes
for all channels Yes
HDMI 3D passthrough
Yes HDMI Audio
Return Channel Yes
Refresh Rate /Auto
Lip-Sync Yes 4K
Input/Output 4 / 1
HDMI CEC Yes USB
USB Memory, Portable
Audio Player Front
AV Input USB/Mini
Optical 2 / 0
Coaxial 2 / 0 Analog
Audio Input/Output 4
(front 1) / 2
Input/Output 2 / 1
(front 1) / 1 Preout
Section FM/AM Tuner
display Yes (Color
OSD) SCENE SCENE (4
sets) Remote Control
ECO mode Yes Standby
Volts 50/60 HZ
Auto Power Down Yes
Dimensions (W x H x
D) 17-1/8? x 6? x
12-3/8? Weight 16.5
Dimensions (W x H x
D) 15-5/8" x8-7/8"