The LG 43LF540 43″ Full HD Multi-System LED TV can display video across PAL, SECAM, and NTSC systems. This TV features a 43″ display with an edge-lit LED backlight. With a native resolution of 1920 x 1080, this TV is capable of displaying detailed 1080p images. This TV also incorporate LG’s triple XD video processing engine for optimized image quality. It also features 8 picture and aspect ratio modes.
The LG 43LF540 is equipped with component video, USB, two composite video, and two HDMI inputs. These inputs allow you to connect a variety of external audio and video sources. The USB port supports photo, audio, and video formats. In addition to dual 5W speakers, this has virtual surround sound processing and supports Dolby Digital audio. This multi-system TV comes with a European plug and includes a plug adapter for US use.
Smart Energy Saving
This feature includes backlight control for adjusting brightness, a screen-off function that turns the picture off for playing audio only, and the Standby Mode Zero function which allows the TV to effectively hibernate.
Motion ECO Sensor
This technology reduces power consumption by slightly adjusting the brightness of the screen relevant to the speed of the pictures.
- Active noise reduction
- Dynamic clear white and color enhancer
- Real Cinema 24p
- Triple XD video engine
- Virtual surround sound system
- Mono / stereo / dual (MTS/SAP)
- Dolby Digital decoder
- 3 Sound Optimizer modes (Off, Stand, Wall-mounted)
- LG Clear Voice II technology
- 8-day electronic programming guide
- Auto tuning/programming
- Program channel editing (adding, deleting, labeling)
- Favorite channel programming
- Auto/manual clock
- On/off and sleep timers
- Auto off/auto sleep
- External DVR compatible
- Supports RS-232C control via USB
- VESA wall mountable with removable stand
- Metallic design