Overseas Step Down Transformer
The Overseas THG-1000 Step Down Voltage transformer allows for durable, long lasting use of any of your 110 volt equipmentin any 220 volt country. This converter specifically steps down foreign 220/240 volt electricity to 110/120 U.S. electricity.This converter is ideal for those who are moving oversee and want to use any American 110 Volt appliances or products ratherthan buy all new appliances. This converter saves you money and the hassle from having to purchase all new 220 volt equipment rather by one converter and enjoy all of your 110 volt equipment. The THG step down transformer is built with a sturdy, stainless steel frame and with durable features included fuse protection and shock proof sockets to not only provide long lasting use for your equipment but to also keep it safe from any overloading or power shocks which may occur. This basic converter is easy to operate, by simply plugging the converter into the 220 volt outlet and then plugging your 110 volt equipment directly into the converter. Because it is specific to the use of American 110 volts in foreign 220 Volts countries, it is designed with the appropriate plug and outlet styles. However, different plug adapters as well as spare fuses are readily available to meet your specific needs. The THG Step Down voltage converter is available in a variety of watts ranging from 100 watts all the way to 20,000 watts.
- Changes 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity) to 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity)
Also can change 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity) to 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity)
- Step Down Transformer
A Step Down Converter/Transformer will convert a 220 voltage input (the electricity coming from your power outlet) into a 110 voltage output, which will enter into your electronic item. The THG-series is the only step-down converter available on our website.
- Fuse Protection with replaceable fuse (Comes with two extra fuses!!!)
- Outlet for American Plug Type A and BThe THG-1000 Step Down voltage transformer is designed with a American Grounded outlet at the center of the unit to easily plugin your 110 equipment into the converter. The THG-model provides the grounded outlet for added protection to your equipment and also allows any non grounded equipment to be easily connected. If your 110 volt equipment has a different plug style than the American, plug adapters are available (sold separately) that will provide the American style pins. You can also conveniently connect any regular American power strip into your converter to plug in multiple items as long as they do not exceed the wattage of the converter.
- Durable steel chassis
- Ac Shock Proof sockets
- European Standard cord built in
- Durable industrial type cord
- Many Plug Adapters Available
- Designed for continuous use
- Dimensions 8 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping weight: 17 lbs
- 30 Days Exchange
- 5 Year Parts and Labor