Adapter Index By Country
Power Adapters - Universal international AC DC for foreign countries
- Input 110-220 VOLTS
- Slide Switch 3,4.5,6,7.5,9,12V DC 5W
- Different Plugs fit almost every radio, phone, tape recorder, & etc
- Polarity reverse prevents phones and tape recorders from running backwards do not use this equipment with appliances that require more than 300mA
- Model Number KX-A15
- 220 Volt 50Hz AC Input 9 Volt DC Output 850ma Built-in Continental European plug For use with Panasonic 2.4 Ghz or 900mhz Cordless Phones
- Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
SPP-8828$9.99 $4.00 As low as: $3.75
- Adapter for using Sony Cordless telephones in a 220/240 volt country
- Converts 220/240 volt 50 Hz input to a Switchable 6-9 Volt/500mA DC output
Seven112$9.99 As low as: $8.79
- World Travel AC Adapter
- Input worldwide 120-220- volts 50/60 HZ
- Ouput : 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 and 12 volt DC, 600ma
- Complete with overseas round plug adapter and six detachable plugs for use with
- many items
1000ma$8.99 As low as: $7.91
- Universal AC/DC Adapter 1000ma
- Switchable 110V and 220V 50/60 HZ
- Output : 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 and 12V DC, 1000ma
- Multiple input jacks?
- Negative - Positive Polarity settings
- LED" lights indicate adapter has output voltage
300ma$9.99 $8.00 As low as: $5.27
- Universal AC/DC Adapter 300ma
- Input : 220/120 volt 50/60 HZ
- Output : switchable to 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6, 7.5, 9 or 12 volt DC
- Negative - Positive polarity settings
- Built-in 6 different type input jacks
Universal Power Adapters for Foreign Countries So You Can Use Your Equipment Overseas.
These power adapters are used for your electronics to convert them to the plug you need. From telephones to answering machines to small electronics, we have the power adapter you require. It is necessary to keep the all the right chargers and/or adapters with you. However, before bringing them abroad, it is important to check the compatibility of your adapter with your electronic devices. When you look on your device, make sure it matches the power adapter you are going to get. You can find that information on the label of your charger or at the bottom of your rechargeable device. You will need to know the conversion of your item’s wattage to know which adapter to choose. Keep in mind that watts = amps x volts and Ma equals milliamps.
Of course you can always get universal adapters and it will include various plug types for whatever electronic device you have for any country you may be going to.
These power adapters are easy to store, available at low prices, and come with a guarantee of efficient performance. Please refer to our FAQ pages for further information or do not hesitate to call or email us at 110220volts.com with any questions or concerns.