- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Use your PAL/SECAM equipment in a NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use, one time set-up no addition action needed.
- Uses a standard AV or S-Video or VGA connection to convert any input signal to any specified output source.
- Recording in permitted from any of the outputs. You can take advantage of making copies out of devices which are plugged in. Most of the DVD movies and VHS tapes.
- Crisp and clear converted video. Latest video correction technology. You will even get better results on your video by using the
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design, light and portable for traveling.
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED Lamp shows current input and output video signal
- Detects input manually or automatically between: All Pal, All SECAM, All NTSC systems
- Universal power adapter, which will work in any country in the world; however still will require a plug adapter to the power outlet in other country then USA.
- 110-240 V 50/60 HZ AC Power Adapter
- TV Screen Controls: Zoom, under scan, Up, Down, Left or Right options to adjust video from computer to the TV display.
- Input Signal: NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL, PAL-N, Secam
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58/4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
- Video Input: 1 V-pp, 75 Ohm
- VGA Input resolution: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
- VGA Output resolution: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768
- Line: 525 = 625
- Field: 60 = 50
- Memory: 2mb
- DC: 5V 1.5A
- Dimensions: (7.75" in.) W x (1.68" in.) H x (4.48" in.) D
- Shipping Weight: 4 Lbs
- Digital Pal/NTSC converter to VGA box
- Universal Power Supply 110/240V
- 6ft (2m) Composite Video Cable
- 6ft ( 2m ) S-Video Cable
Applications used for:
The Digital Video Converter delivers high-quality converted pictures, exceptional super-stable synchronism and superior color separation. It is ideal for tape conversion, DVD players, digital camcorders, video editing & capture, multi-system VCR and multimedia applications, PC to TV and AV home equipment to Computer Monitor.
1. Tape conversion: You can exchange tapes with friends or relatives living abroad, or for business and education. PAL or NTSC (depends on the country you are in) VCR is required to do this.
2. TVs: Take your NTSC American TV overseas or bring your PAL or SECAM TV to the USA. Using the high quality conversion quality of the converted TV signals you can use any PAL or NTSC TV to view any type of broadcast signal in the world. Eliminating the need to buy a new multi-system TV set.
3. International travel and relocation: You can use your video equipment with it while traveling or relocating to a country using a different TV system. Can be used for many business purposes such as: Airline, Ship and Train.
4. Camcorders: Use your PAL camcorder in the USA or your NTSC camcorder overseas on a PAL TV. You can also convert movies from your camcorder. For example: Make a NTSC tape from a PAL camcorder using the to convert the signal.
5. Computer: Use to connect your computer to standard TV or Projector, for gaming or presentation purposes. Also you would be able to view any of your home video equipment on computermonitor
Excellent features list:
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)