- Pal/NTSC Conversion and scaling
- Supports HDTV Resolutions up to 1080p
- Conversion; Digital Conversion from input signals NTSC/ PAL/ SECAM to output NTSC/ PAL.
- Supports PC Resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Supports 50Hz to 60Hz frame rate conversion
- Supports 3-D motion video adaptive, 3-D de-interlacing and 3:2/2:2 pull down detection
- Video quality improvement:
- Provides output picture adjustment on contrast, brightness, hue, saturation, sharpness, RGB (color tone) level and aspect ratio size.
- Black level extension.
- OSD menu for picture quality adjustment.
- IR remote control.
- Automatic NTSC/PAL video format detection and switching.
- Input ports 1 x Composite Video; 1 x S-Video, 1 x Analog Audio, 1 x Optical (Toslink)
- Output ports 1 x HDMI, 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack, 1 x TOSLink (optical fiber)
- Supports high resolution output:
- HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p ( 50/60Hz )
- PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WXGA, WSXGA, WUXGA.
- Pal/NTSC Audio Detection and conversion
- Power Supply 5V/2.6A DC ( Universal 110/220v )
- IR Remote Control
- Dimensions (mm) 187(D) x 102(W) x 25(H) / (inch) 5"W x 1"H x 3.5"D
- Net Weight: 2LB / Gross Weight 3LB
- HD520 (Analog to HDMI Scaler)
- 5VDC Power Supply Adaptor (110/220v)
- Operation Manual
- IR Remote control
The HD520 is designed to upscale analog video signal from Composite or S-Video input sources to digital HDMI output with wide-range of HDTV and PC resolutions; up to 1080p. This converter takes analog and digital audio and encodes it onto the HDMI output along with video for the complete HDMI audio and video high definition experience. Scaler has a comprehensive on-screen menu that allows user to select a variety of output resolutions and adjust picture settings.The Scaler is also capable of converting Pal to NTSC or NTSC to Pal.