- 16 X 9, 1366 X 768 Resolution, Wide Screen LCD Hi Definition TV LC-19A33H
- NTSC/PAL/PAL-60/SECAM/ Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- World Wide NTSC M/ PAL/Mesecam BG, DK, I TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- HDMI input supports HDTV for 1080i Resolution
- 18.5" Active Matrix TFT ASV (Advanced Super View) LCD Panel - Sharp proprietary panel with Black TFT low reflection coating.
- AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions are very bright, so you can put them anywhere -- even near windows, doors or other light sources and their picture will still be vivid.
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- Sharp's LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- Allows you to invert the image upside-down or"mirror" image if you need to hang it in an unconventional manner.
- Viewing Angles
- are so wide you can view AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions from anywhere in the room!
- Carry Handle/Table Stand
- is the ultimate in convenience! Carry it easily from room to room or detach the one-piece stand for wall mounting.
- 4-line digital comb filter
- 800:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- Pixel Resolution: 1366 X 768
- Brightness: 300 cd/m
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Matte Black Cabinet Color
- Headphone Connection
- EZ Setup with Auto Clock Function
- Color Temperature Adjustment
- Brightness Adjustment
- On-Screen Display Languages: English, Spanish, French
- V-Chip Parental Control
- Sleep Timer, Wake-Up Timer
- Picture Flip Function
- Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W
- HDMI Input
- Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb)
- S-Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Input
- Composite (AV) Video Output
- Audio Output: RCA: L/R x 1
- ENERGY STAR
- Power Consumption AC: 77W
- 462mm Wide X 360mm high X 75mm deep with stand
- 462mm Wide X 320mm high X 75mm deep without stand
- Weight: 17.5 lbs. (With Stand), 15.5 lbs. (Display Only)
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- 1 year parts and labor Limited Warranty from Sharp
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)