- FD Trinitron DRC-MF (3 in 1) DRC1250, DRC100 & DRC
- Progressive (with Cinema Drive Mode)
- 3D Digital Comb Filter ( NTSC ) , Digital Comb Filter (PAL)
- 3D Noise Reduction (3D-NR) Wide Band Video Amplifier
- DRC-MF(DRC1250, DRC100 & DRC Progressive)
- New High Resolution CRT
- Multi HD Input Signal Receivable
- 3D Combo Filter & 3D Noise Reduction
- Cinema Drive Mode
- Sound Mode : Dynamic, Drama, Soft, Personal
- Dimension (W x H x D): 966mm x 1074mm x 505mm
- Weight: 60kg
FD Trinitron DRC-MF (3 in 1) DRC1250, DRC100 & DRC Progressive
Sony's unique signal processing algorithm improves picture density by doubling both the horizontal and vertical pixels in real-time. With the double-interlaced scanning lines and horizontal pixels, picture density improves tremendously.DRC1250 is optimal for viewing general broadcasting and prerecorded movies on digital media. Perfect technology that reaps multiple benefits for those who demand clarity of image and sharp detail. The benefits of DRC1250 is more obvious with digital broadcasting where picture quality depends on the quality of the TV receiving the signals.
A normal TV uses interlaced scanning to scan TV signals first in odd, then even fields (or lines). This mean it takes two fields for a TV to complete a scan of one frame of broadcast image at 25 frames a second. DRC Progressive scans the lines all at once to give you 50 frames a second. So what you get is the upper super-still text so necessary for the interactive content and richer text that digital broadcasting will bring - like electronic programming guides (EPGs) and digital Teletext. And with 2x picture density, you'll also get superior picture that will add to your TV enjoyment.