- Featuring Sony's New Wide Screen 26" KLV-26T400A LCD TV with an integrated 3D Comb Filter for high-quality video and 10 watts of stereo sound through its built-in speakers.
- As one of the few 26" Multi-System TV models with an HDMI input the KLV26T400A is a great buy.
- Also, the KLV26T400 BRAVIA LCD TV delivers a quality experience using minimal space.
- This versatile display is great for those smaller spaces where you would enjoy watching TV.
- Model: Sony KLV-26T400A Multi System LCD TV
- 26" Wide Screen Active Matrix TFT ASV (Advanced Super View) LCD Panel with Black TFT low reflection coating.
- Display Resolution 1680 x 1050, 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Supports upto 1080p resolution via HDMI and component inputs
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM/ Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- This is a multisystem TV. All Multi System TVs in the market do not have a digital TV tuner: What does this mean?
- To watch digital channels (ATSC Broadcasting in US and DVBT broadcasting overseas) you need a digital source/tuner like a cable box, digital tuner, satellite service, etc.
- To get the best quality video on this TV you need a source that has a digital connection like HDMI or component.
- Supports 480i, 576i, 576p, 1080i, 720p, 1080p
- FM Radio tuner
- Built-in NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- Liquid Crystal Televisions are very bright, so you can put them anywhere - even near windows, doors or other light sources and their picture will still be vivid.
- 60,000-Hour Lamp Life
- BRAVIA Engine 2 Video Processing
- 24p Video Enhancement
- LCD backlight life is long enough to give you viewing pleasure for many years.
- 170?/170? Viewing Angles so you can view from anywhere in the room!
- Carry Handle/Table Stand is the ultimate in convenience! Carry it easily from room to room or detach the one-piece stand for wall mounting.
- 3200:1 contrast ratio provides incredible images whether you're watching dark or bright scenes!
- Brightness: 500 cd/m
- Stereo system: Nicam-I, DK, BG / A2-BG
- Lamp Life: 60,000 hours
- Viewing Angles: 170?H / 170? V
- Audio System: 2.5W + 2.5W
- 1 HDMI Input in rear
- Component Input (Y/Pr/Pb ) X 1
- S-Video Input X 1
- Composite (AV) Video Input X 2
- Composite (AV) Video Output X 1
- PC Input
- Power Consumption AC: 77W
- Audio Output: RCA: L/R x 1
- ENERGY STAR? Compliant
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
- 1 year parts and labor Limited Warranty
- Dimension (WxHxD)(w/ stand) : 789 x 486 x 180 mm
- Dimension (WxHxD)(w/o stand) : 789 x 448 x 105 m
- Weight: 11KG with stand 9Kg without stand
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)