- High Grade Copper Motor - The KG750 is built with a powerful motor so every job you tackle is done at optimal performance.
- Die cast aluminum housing - To keep the optimum heat dissipation and withstand long lasting us, the KG750 is housed in an aluminum die cast. The sturdy design allows you to tackle a variety of heavy duty jobs.
- Dust sealed switch - When working in for prolonged use in extreme environments, the dust sealed switch will keep your equipment operating smoothly.
- Three position side handle - The side handle provides added comfort, control, and safety by letting you find one of the three positions that work best for you.
- Spindle lock - The accessories and part can easily be changed thanks to the spindle lock feature on the KG2300.
- Tool free safety guard - The tool free safety guard lets you quickly and easily adjust your equipment to get the precise cut.
Ideal For the use of:
- Cutting metal pipes
- Removing rust from metal work
- Removing excess weld
- Mortar raking from between brick work
- Wall and floor chasing
The Black & Decker KG750 Angle Grinder is an ideal, durable power tool for all your surface sharpening, cutting, and grinding jobs. It is built for high performance jobs, durability, power, and efficiency. Its contour design makes its handling comfortable and easy to tackle any size job. The KG750 grinder works only in countries with 220 Volts.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
Power - 750 W
Voltage - 230 V
Wheel diameter - 115
mm No load speed -
Configuration - Body
grip Spindle size -
M14 mm Spindle lock
- Yes Switch type -
Slider Lock on/off
switch - Yes Tool
guard - Yes Cable
length - 3 m
Secondary handle -