- Metal gear case - With case protecting the metals gear, the KG2300 is very durable and designed for a long term use.
- 2 Position side handle - The side handle provides added comfort and control by letting you find one of the two positions that work best for you.
- Slide switch - Quickly and easily power up or down the machine with the convenient slide switch.
- Spindle lock - The accessories and part can easily be changed thanks to the spindle lock feature on the KG2300.
- Contoured body grip The KG2300 is designed to easily fit into your hands for comfortable operation and control.
- Ideal for sharpening, cutting, grinding, removing rust and surface preparation
The Black & Decker KG2300 Angle Grinder is an ideal, durable power tool for all your surface sharpening, cutting, and grinding jobs. It is built for durability, power, and efficiency. Its contour design makes its handling comfortable and easy to tackle any size job. The KG2300 grinder works only in countries with 220 Volts.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
Voltage - 230 V
Input Watts - 2300 W
No Load Speed - 6000
RPM CE Lpa Sound
Pressure - 94 dB(A)
CE Lwa Acoustic
Pressure - 107 dB(A)
E AHW Vibration -
3.93 m/s2 Spindle
Size - M14 mm
Capacity - 230 N/A
Includes - metal
grinding wheel and