- Rotation-stop for light chiselling applications.
- Variable speed electronic reversing hammer drill offers more control and versatility.
- Impact-stop for drilling in wood, steel, ceramic and screw driving applications.
- 2.2 Joule of impact energy allows the user to drill into hard materials such as concrete and granite
- Kit box for drill and accessory change to keep all the accessories together.
- 3 meter cable for convenience.
- 750W power- Powerful unit for serious drilling.
- High performance, non slip SDS-Plus chuck for quick accessory changing.
- Secondary handle to provide additional control.
- Depth guide to assist the user when a predetermined depth is needed.
- Lock on button for greater comfort.
- Includes 2-year manufacturers? guarantee.
- Power: 750 W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Chuck: SDS-Plus
- Chuck Size: 20 mm
- Hammer: Pneumatic
- Drill only action: Yes
- High performance hammer plus: Yes
- Max. capacity- wood: 30 mm
- Max. capacity- steel: 13 mm
- Max capacity - Concrete: 20 mm
- Max capacity - masonry: 20 mm
- Max capacity - Granite: 13 mm
- Soft trigger: No
- Soft grip: Yes
- Reverse: Yes
- Speed: Variable
- No load speed: 0 - 900 rpm
- Cable length: 3 m
- Adjustable depth stop: Yes
- Secondary handle: Yes
- Additional accessories: Yes
SDS Pneumatic Hammer Drill.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (ASIA & EUROPE USE)