- 2.7 Joule of impact energy allows the user to drill into hard materials such as concrete and granite
- 750W power - Powerful unit for serious drilling
- Powerful Pneumatic Hammer 0-5200 impacts Per minute.
- High performance, non slip SDS-Plus chuck for quick accessory changing
- Variable speed offers more control and versatility
- Depth guide to assist the user when a predetermined depth is needed.
- Secondary handle to provide additional control
Perfect Use For
- Hard Materials such as brick, block, stone and concrete
- Drilling up to 13mm holes into steel and 30mm holes into wood (in Non-hammer mode)
For more details, click on the SPECIFICATIONS Tab
The Black & Decker KD750 Pneumatic Hammer Drill delivers top-grade performance for all your heavy-duty drilling whether for home improvement or construction. With 750 watts of power and 2.7 Joules of energy, the KD750 can handle long use drilling thru hard materials such as concrete and granite. Its pneumatic design allows for 0-5200 impacts per minute. The additional features to provide efficient use and control include variable speed setting, non slip SDS-Plus chuck for quick changing, depth guide, and a secondary handle. This drill works only on European 220 volts.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
Power - 750 W Power
supply - 220 Volts,
50 HZ Voltage - 230
V Chuck - SDS+
Hammer - Yes Max.
capacity(wood) - 30
capacity(steel) - 13
26 mm Reverse - Yes
Speed - Variable No
load speed - 0-1050
rpm Cable length - 3
m Adjustable depth
stop - Yes
handle - Yes Lock-on
switch - Yes Kit Box