- Input ConnectioniPod docking connector
- Auxiliary Input Connection1/8" (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
- TransducersTwo Ridge and two Atlas?
- Computer-Optimized Equalization (COE)Yes
- Optimized Compresssion Topology (OCT)Yes
- Frequency Response45Hz ? 200Hz (?6dB)
- Intelligent EQ Technology (IEQ)1
- General Features/Specifications
- Charges iPhone/iPod While DockedYes, even when off
- Touch ControlsYes
- Power RequirementInput: 100?240V AC 50/60Hz 2.0A. Output: 18V, 3.3A
- Remote Control TypeSmart RF
- Built-In Remote Storage CompartmentYes
- Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
Unsurpassed performance and ease of use. From its flat, protective iPod cradle and smart RF remote to its arching stainless-steel handle, this is the portable loudspeaker dock that only Harman Kardon? engineers could build.The Harman Kardon Go + Play? loudspeaker dock delivers tight, thunderous bass from high-excursion low-frequency drivers. Just as important, the highs are distinct and crystal-clear. The Harman Kardon Go + Play system is AC- or battery-operated, so it will go anywhere your iPod or other music player goes ? and make your favorite music sound better when it arrives. But however and wherever you use it, it?s the sound that sets the Harman Kardon Go + Play speaker dock apart.
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)