- CompatibilityAll docking versions of iPod (including nano G3, iPod classic, iPod touch), iPhone, MP3 and CD players, desktop and laptop computers (all platforms)
- Input RequirementsMain connection ? iPod and iPhone docking connector; auxiliary input ? 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- DriversTwo 1-3/4" full-range JBL Phoenix transducers
- Power2 x 6 watts
- Frequency Response70Hz?20kHz
- Dimensions(W x H x D): Width ? 284mm x 70mm x 146mm (11-3/16" x 2-3/4" x 5-3/4")
- WeightWeight: 0.8kg (1.8 lb)
- Input Impedance>5k ohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio>80dB
- Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
Compact loudspeaker dock and clock radio for iPod and iPhone.
It?s playing your song.
The JBL On Time? Micro will make the music on your iPod, iPhone or other MP3 player sound great any time. But mornings are when this system really shines. Wake up to the artist, album, song or playlist you know will get you going ? with or without the help of up to seven independent alarms. A bright LCD display and lighted buttons keep navigation simple, an IR remote puts you in control from across the room, and your iPod or iPhone will always be fully charged and ready to go whenever you are. That?s serious convenience, but it?s only part of the JBL On Time Micro story. The rest is sound ? rich, room-filling JBL? sound ? the kind of sound you simply wouldn?t expect from a system this size. The JBL On Time Micro is engineered around two JBL Phoenix transducers with computer-optimized equalization that deliver outstanding dynamics and tonal accuracy with minimal distortion. Typical clock radios are appliances designed to get you out of bed in the morning. The JBL On Time Micro is a music system designed to make every morning special.
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)