- New Super VHS ET Recording will record S-VHS quality video on normal VHS tapes!
- High Resolution Super VHS and VHS
- Full Multi-System Compatibility for playback and recording of PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, MESECAM
- Hi-Fi VHS Stereo Sound with A2/NICAM Decoder
- B.E.S.T. Picture System
- G-Code for easy progamming
- Plug & Play Auto Tuning makes setup easy
- Cable Ready Tuners for NTSC M, Pal B/G, D/K, I, MESECAM B/G, D/K, K1
- 99-Channel Frequency Synthesized Tuner with PAL and NTSC Hyper band Tuners
- Easy programming and VCR set-up with full On-Screen Display
- NTSC tape playback on NTSC TV (via AV)
- NTSC tape playback on PAL TV
- PAL Playback on PAL TV
- PAL playback on NTSC TV (American TV) with the use of one of our Video Converters or a Multi-System TV. You may read more about this topic on our FAQs page.
- Multi-Brand TV/DVD Compatible Remote Control
- Jog/Shuttle Control on the Deck
- Push button jog controls on remote
- Audio Dubbing
- Edit Functions: Editing from a camcorder, Editing to or from another VCR
- Noiseless Still and Frame Advance
- Skip Search
- Express Programming and G-Code Instant Programming
- 24 hr Super Timer Backup
- Auto SP/LP Timer Recording
- Tape Resume
- VHS ProDigi Circuitry
- Instant Review
- Index Search
- Variable Search
- 2-Speed Forward/Reverse Slow
- 1-Year / 8-Event Programmable Timer
- Repeat Playback (50 times)
- Audio Level Indicator
- Remote Pause Input
- Picture Control
- Power-off Dimmer
- Super Head Cleaner
- AV input on front and rear (Gold-Plated Front AV Inputs)
- AV output on rear
- S-Video IN/OUT on rear
- S-Video Input on front
- Hi-Fi audio frequency response:
- 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- VHS Speeds
- PAL: SP/LP Recording and playback
- NTSC: SP/EP Recording and playback
- NTSC: LP Playback only
- S-VHS Speeds
- PAL: SP Recording and playback
- NTSC: SP Recording and playback
- Dimensions (W X H X D):
- 400 X 94 X 346 mm
- Wide-Range Auto Voltage: 90?260V (Operating)
Super VHS-ET (S-VHS ET) Recording Allows the broader bandwidth Super VHS (S-VHS) quality signal to be recorded on standard VHS (video home system) tapes (high grade tapes recommended), while the playback of these recorded tapes is possible only in a Super VHS (S-VHS) VCR.
Audio Dubbing Enables you to dub a soundtrack over the original sound (monaural linear track), while leaving the picture as it is.
12-hour Recording With PAL EP Mode.
Advanced Jog Shuttle Dial on VCR
Plug & Play (Auto Tune)
G-Code Instant Programming This system eliminates the need to input channel, date, start and stop time data when setting the timer record function. Simply key in the G-Code number for the TV program you wish to record, and the recorder's timer is automatically programmed.
Insert a cassette with the safety tap in place. The recorder will come on automatically.
English & Chinese On-Screen Display
Super Timer Backup (4000 hours)
Program Navigation This function is useful when you wish to quickly find out what programs you have recorded on a tape with this recorder.
B.E.S.T Picture System When Biconditional Equalised Signal Tracking system is set to on, the recorder checks the condition of the tape in use during playback and recording and compensates to provide the highest possible pictures.