- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Screen Size 50"
- Native Resolution 1366 x 768
- Brightness 450 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 10000:1
- Viewing Angle 178?(H) / 178?(V)
- Pixel Pitch 0.81mm
- Display Colours 1.06 Billion
- Cabinet Color Black
- Input Video Compatibility NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL60, PAL-M, PAL-N
- HDTV Capability HDTV Ready
- Audio Power Output: 14W Total (7Wx2 Digital AMP)
- Analog Audio Input(s): 1 (Side)
- Analog Video Input(s): 1 (Side)
- PC Audio Input(s): 1 (per input)
- PC Video Input(s): 1 (Side) - D-sub 15
- Composite Video Input(s): 1 (Side)
- Control-S Input(s): 1 (Side)
- Control-S Output(s): 1 (Side)
- RCA Audio Input(s): RCA (L/R)
- RS232 Control: 1 (Side)
- S-Video Input(s): 1 (Side)
- S-Video Output(s): 1 (Side)
- DVI Connection Input(s): 1 DVI-D (HDCP)
- Power Supply 100V - 240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Dimensions (W?H?D) 49.4" x 29.6" x 4.4"
- Weight 94.4 lbs
The Sony FWD-50PX2 is a 50-inch High DefinitionProfessional Display designed for corporate as well as consumer applications.This unit provides a versatile platform including analog and digital inputs forboth video and computer devices. This HD monitor is capable of displaying videoresolutions up to 1080i with over 1 billion colors and and high contrast imagesand sharp text for any display solution.
Very High Quality Display Design
The FWD-50PX2 is a WXGA resolution plasma technology display that delivers high-contrast video images and sharp text for maximum impact. Progressive scan images with over 1 billion colors provides industrial quality and reliability to conference rooms and for digital signage. Other functions include an efficient Smart Fan feature that keeps the unit working cool for greater reliability.
Landscape or Portrait Configuration
Meeting custom installation requirements for the array of possible display functions the FWD-50PX2 can be mounted conventionally like a wide-screen monitor or horizontally. Horizontal display may be most effectively used for in-store advertising or digital signage. Several monitors can be placed side-by-side for excellent space efficiency.
High Altitude Function
Because of the nature of plasma display technology operation in extreme altitude environments is problematic for most existing models. The Sony line of industrial plasma displays are all built to tolerances for operation up to 9000 feet above sea level.
Multiple Input Connectivity
DVID (HDCP), HD-15 (RBG), HD-15 (YUV/Component), Composite Y/C(S-Video) inputs provide hook-up flexibility.
Flexible Option Boards
Optional input boards to match the exacting needs of the display application. Network Management Card (BKM-FW32), Network Media Card (BKM-FW50), Internal TV Tuner (ICS-SP20).
Progressive Scan Display
1366 x 768 (WXGA) progressive scan display maximizes video performance; ideal for PC and HDTV Content.
|Screen Size||50-inch diagonal|
|Weight||97 lbs / 44 kg|
|Dimensions||49.44in W 29.64in H 4.4in D|
|Inputs||DVI-D (HDCP), RGB/YUV (Component), Composite, Y/C (S-Video)|
|Resolution Capabilities||WXGA native|
|Video Standards||NTSC, PAL, SECAM, NTSC4.43, PAL60, PAL-M, PAL-N|
|Warranty||2 years parts and labor, 1 year panel, 2 years on-site service in most areas.|
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (for WORLDWIDE use)