- Powerful 18 Volts - This powertool is built with a faster motor for more efficient drilling
- Hammer Action - The EPC188 features a hammer action to easily drill into concrete and masonry
- 2 Gears - High speed for drilling into wood and Steel, Low speed for controlled driving
- 24 position clutch - The EPC188BK makes screwdriving simple by fitting different screw sizes into a variety of material.
- Spring Loaded Slide Pack Battery System - The battery pack can be quickly and easily changed with the spring loaded slide design which also provides a more secure fit.
- Variable speed - You can always find the speed you For ultimate finger tip control for all drilling applications
- Reverse switch for added versatility - The reverse switch gives you added movement and ability to get the perfect performance.
- Extra Battery & Kitbox - The added battery and organized kitbox allow you to always keep your drill and all its accesories ready for every day to heavy duty use.
Perfect use for:
- Medium DIY tasks around the home and outdoors
- Drills wood, concrete, masonry, plasterboard, metal and plastic
- Hanging pictures
- Home repairs
- Flat pack furniture assembly
- Blind and curtain installation
- Lamps and shelf fittings
The Black & Decker 2-Gear Hammer delivers top-grade performance for all your heavy-duty drilling whether for home improvement or construction. Using 18 volts of power this drill can hammer at 2 speeds allowing you to drill into a variety of materials anywhere from plastic to concrete. Its design to fit a variety of screws and reverse switch makes for simple convenient use. Easily power this drill with its slide battery pack and store it in the provided kitbox. This drill works only on Overseas 220 volts.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
Specifications Voltage - 18
V Power - 220-240
Volts, 50 HZ Battery
type - 2 Detachable
Capacity - 1.0 Ah
Chuck - Keyless
Chuck Size - 10 mm
Hammer - Yes Clutch
positions - 24
Clutch mechanism -
capacity;wood - 25
mm Max. capacity;
steel - 10 mm Soft
grip - Yes Two gears
- Yes Reverse - Yes
No load speed Kitbox
- Yes Max Torque -
16 Nm Beats per
Minute - 20,250 bpm