- Internal 250GB Hard Disk Drive
- The DVR-650's internal hard drive offers up to 70 hours of XP-Mode (high-resolution) recording time, and up to an amazing 700 hours of SEP mode (low resolution) recording time.
- Recordable DVD Media
- Record your favorite shows onto DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, and DVD-RAM DVD discs. The DVR-650 is also compatible with DVD+R Double layer media and provides up to 14 hours of media recording.
- Multi-Format Player
- Don't worry about limited playback capabilities, the DVR-650 can play DVD, DVD-RW (VR Mode), DVD-RW (Video Mode), DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, VCD and CD-DA discs. Also, you can play your favorite songs from CDs or MP3 files, and JPEG images.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
- If you're looking to pump high-definition DVD playback into your HD displays or projectors, the DVR-650 will do the job. It has a high-bandwidth processor capable of transferring 720p or 1080i through the HDMI outputs. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
- Progressive Scan
- The DVR-650 is a progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- DV (IEEE 1394) Input
- Simply connect your digital video camera to the DVR-650 DV input terminal, and you're ready to record images onto the internal hard disk drive or a DVD recordable disc.
- Quick Start Recording
- Thanks to high-speed quick-start, with DVD-RAM disc, you are ready to record just 1 second after switching on the power. Being able to record almost instantly means that you will never miss the Monday night kick off!
- High-Performance Outputs
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, the DVR-650 features a component video output for high-resolution low-distortion video playback, and an optical digital audio output for high-quality audio playback.
- Dolby Digital and DTS Sound
- The DVR-650 offers built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decoders capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 192 kHz. Video
- System PAL - NTSC
- Region 1 - 6
- Hard Disk Drive 250GB
- Progressive Scan Output
- HD Upconversion Format Compatibility
- DVD Recording Media DVD-RW
- DVD-R DL
- DVD Playback Media DVD-RW (VR Mode)
- DVD-RW (Video Mode)
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Yes/Yes
- Dolby Digital/DTS Yes/Yes
- MP3 Playback Yes
- WMA Playback Yes
- Picture CD/JPEG Yes/Yes
- SACD/DVD-Audio Playback No/Yes Audio
- Built-in Decoder
- Audio D/A Converter Yes, 192 kHz/24-bitConvenience
- TV Tuner
- Slow Motion Playback
- Frame-by-Frame Playback Connectors
- Inputs S-Video - x3
- A/V Composite - x3 (RCA)
- Analog RF - x1 (RCA)
- DV (IEEE) - x1
- SCART x1
- Outputs Coaxial Digital Audio - x1 (RCA)
- S-Video - x2
- Component Video - x1 (RCA)
- A/V Composite - x2 (RCA)
- HDMI - x1
- SCART x1
- Other Ports USBGeneral
- Remote Control
- Power Requirements 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 16.53 x 2.95 x 11.34" (420 x 75 x 288 mm)
- Weight 9.04 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Color Silver
The Pioneer DVR-650 Multi-System, Multi-Zone DVD-Recorder combines functionality and versatility, with abilities to record your favorite TV shows or home movies onto a slew of DVD formats, or up to 700 hours on the internal 250GB hard disc drive. Your current DVD library will look and sound better than ever before, because the DVR-650 is a Progressive scan player capable of upconverting your DVDs to a (720p/1080i) high-definition experience.Moreover, the DVR-650 offers incredible features that will be hard to match. Enjoy the awesome power of Dolby Digital and DTS audio decoding, one second quick-start recording, DV (IEEE) input, and HDMI output. With world-wide features, connectivity to various A/V sources, TV Guide On Screen, TV tuner, and multiple recording and playback capabilities, your entertainment choices are endless with the Pioneer DVR-650.
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
Region Code: ALL, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Playback