- Digital Still Memory Mode
- Carl Zeiss? Vario-Tessar Lens
- Easy Handycam Button
- Super NightShot Plus Infrared System
- Battery Information
- i.LINK? Interface
- Stamina? Power
- MPEG Movie EX Mode
- 1/6" Advanced HAD? CCD Imager, 680K Pixels Gross
- MiniDV Recording
- 10X Optical/120X Digital Zoom
- 2.5" Hybrid SwivelScreen? Touch Panel LCD Display (123K Pixels)
- Digital Still Memory Mode with Memory Stick Duo? Media
- Progressive Shutter
- Analog To Digital Conversion with Pass-Through
- InfoLithium? Battery with AccuPower? Meter System
- Super SteadyShot Image Stabilization System
- 12-Bit/16-Bit PCM Digital Stereo
- Imaging Device: 1/6" 680K Pixel Advanced HAD? CCD
- Video Actual: 340K Pixels
- Still Actual: 340K Pixels
- F: 1.7 ? 2.3
- Focal Distance: 2.3 ? 23mm
- 35mm Conversion: 43 ? 430mm (Camera mode); 43 ? 430mm (Memory mode)
- Filter Diameter: 25mm
- Optical Zoom: 10X
- Digital Zoom: 120X
- Focusing: Full Range Auto / Manual (Touch Panel)
- Minimum Illumination: 5 lux (0 lux with Super Nightspot Plus Infrared System)
- Nightspot Infrared System: Super Nightspot Plus
- Shutter Speed: 1/4 ? 1/4000 (AE Mode)
- Viewfinder: Color, 123K Pixels
- LCD: 2.5" (123K) Hybrid Color Touch Panel
- Accessory Shoe
- Video Input/Output: Multi AV, Special
- Audio Input/Output: Stereo, Special
- i.LINK?* DV Interface (IEEE1394)
- Memory Stick PRO Duo? Media Compatibility: Tested to support up to 512MB media capacity; does not support high speed transfer function; does not support Access Control security function
- USB Streaming
- Mic. Inputz: Stereo
- White Balance: Auto/Outdoor/Indoor/One Push
- Exposure: Manual, Touch Panel (24 Steps)
- Power Consumption (VF/LCD/VF+LCD): 2.3W/2.6W/2.7W
- Software OS Compatibility: Microsoft? Windows? 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, XP Home and Pro; Macintosh? OS X (10.1.5 or later)
- Dimensions: 2" W x 3.5" H x 4.5" D
- Weight: 13 oz. DCR-HC30 Supplied Accessories
- AC-L25 Power Adapter/In Camera Charger
- NP-FP50 InfoLithium? Rechargeable Battery
- RMT-831 Wireless Remote Commander? Remote Control
- USB Cable
- MSG-M8A Memory Stick Duo? Media
- MSAC-M2 Memory Stick Duo Adapter
- CR2025 Battery
- Multi A/V Cable
- LCD Cleaning Cloth
- CD-ROM w/USB Driver (Picture Package? Software v.1.0 for Sony)
It features a compact Memory Stick DUO? slotwhich allows 640 x 480 resolution digital still image capture, which is perfectfor e-mail or printing. It also includes a big 2.5" hybrid Swivel Screen?touch panel LCD display, Super Nightspot? Plus infrared recording, USBstreaming, and a professional Carl Zeiss? Vario-Tessar? lens. It even includesa 3D menu system that makes adjusting the camcorder settings easier than even.Best of all, these big features come in a package that?s 25% smaller than theprevious year?s camcorders.
1/6" Advanced HAD? (Hole Accumulation Diode) CCD with 340K (effective) pixels provides stunning detail and clarity, with exceptional video (up to 500 lines of horizontal resolution) and still image performance. Realize great looking digital still images utilizing 340K (effective) pixels.
Offers up to 500 lines of horizontal resolution, 3X color bandwidth (vs. VHS) and significantly higher S/N ratio, to provide stunning video performance.
The optical zoom helps to bring the action up close from far away. In addition, the digital zoom interpolation means that extreme digital zooming is clearer, with less distortion than previous types of digital zooms.
Provides excellent viewing clarity with improved resolution. The 123K pixel LCD display makes images sharp and detailed during playback or when monitoring recording. The Hybrid Reflective-Transmissive LCD Screen provides accurate viewing in sunlight or bright light, virtually eliminating the ?wash-out? common with traditional LCD Screens.
Capture digital still images at 640 x 480 resolution, directly onto Memory Stick Duo? Media for easy transfer to PC?s for emailing, printing, or sharing with other compatible Memory Stick? devices.
Mechanical shutter system that provides Progressive Scan performance while utilizing an interlace scanning system. Digital still images will be sharp and clear with excellent definition.
Convert and/or record any analog NTSC video source to digital video via the analog inputs. Analog NTSC video can also be passed through the digital Handycam camcorder directly into a PC via the i.LINK? interface in real-time for easy PC editing of your analog footage.
Charge the battery at any time because unlike NiCad (Nickel Cadmium) batteries, Sony?s rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries are not subjected to a life shortening ?memory effect?. Sony?s exclusive AccuPower? meter displays the battery time remaining in minutes in the viewfinder or the LCD screen.
An advanced version of Sony?s SteadyShot? system that controls an even higher range of shake and vibration frequencies, to achieve an even higher level of smoothness without degradation of video like some other image stabilization systems.
16-Bit offers the same outstanding sound quality as compact discs. 12-Bit recording enables you to add an additional audio track with compatible audio dubbing equipment or i.LINK?* interface compatible computers.DCR-HC30 Specifications