- Make copies of all your favorite DVD movies or Video CDs. This unit can be hooked up to any DVD recorder, VCR, Camcorder or Computer for duplication. You can also make converted copies of DVD movies.
- Disables Macrovision, CGMS, and CGMA
- Works Perfect with any DVD Recorder
- It offers excellent picture quality Composite and S-Video output jacks.
- All you do is connect the component output from the dvd player into the box input, and output of either the composite or s-video of the box into the recording device.
- This product is used to eliminate copy protection allowing you to record any DVD into a DVD recorder or a VHS recorder. Guaranteed to work with all DVD recorders and all DVD discs.
- This unit is a most have fore anyone with a DVD recorder. It will allow you to backup all your VHS and DVD movies onto a DVD-R/RW DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW
Allows making back-up copies from:
DVD to DVD (CGMS and CGMA) (Version 1 & 2)
- Copy any DVD that you own, buy or rent!
- Copy any DVD to DVD!
- Copy DVD to mini-DV!
- Copy any DVD to VHS!
- Copy DVD to 8mm! Works with all DVD recorders and VCR's.
- The unit is the copy-protection discrambler that works with all the copy-protection formats. Many other products claim that they work but the do not! We have tested this product with Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Philips, and Pioneer dvd recorders, and it has worked fine. We have tested it with the newest DVD movies and it has never failed. With Blank DVD-R or DVD+R discs so cheap these days, this is a must have. This unit has a microprocessor chip in a black casing with Component video input and composite video and S-video outputs.
- Component to Composite/S-video Converter, CGMA & CGMS Disabled
- Universal Power Adapter 110-220 Volts 50/60 HZ
- Component Cable ($20.00 Value)
- S-Video Cable ($20.00 Value) Note: Please remember that even though this product will disable all copy-protection formats and allow you to copy any DVD movie, we do not promote this for any commercial use. This product is solely intended for test purposes and for making"fair use" backup copies of movies that you own for you own personal use only.