- General features
- Announced in July 2003, official announcement - 03.07.2003
- Battery type: Li-Ion 700 mAh
- Battery life:
- Standby time: up to 250 hours
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Re-charging time: about 2 hours
- Graphical display, which can show up to 4096 colours, it has a resolution of 101?80 pixels, what allows to display up to 4 text lines.
- Available colors: Sky, Petrol and Grey
- Weight: 85 g.
- Dimensions: 110х47х23 mm
- Lists of the last calls:
- 10 dialed numbers
- 10 received numbers
- 10 missed numbers with time and date indication
- Application memory is dynamical, free space can be also used to transport files.
- Up to 5 caller groups, 3 of them are changeable, the other two are out of group and received. One can assign a special icon and a ring tone to each group.
- Phonebook: up to 500 phone numbers+ SIM-card memory. Up to 14 fields can be added to one name. For example, a user can add several phone numbers, post address, URL, 2 e-mails, birthday. One can set a reminder to birthdays. It's also possible to assign a graphic picture to each name in the phonebook.
- Organizer memory: for up to 500 events (three types of records, reminder, event, business)
- A reminder of birthdays and anniversaries
- Total memory pool is 400 Kb
- Ringing tones, call management
- Vibrating alert
- 16-tones polyphonic melodies
- Speed dialing: for up to 8 phone numbers
- Autodialing (up to 10 attempts)
- EFR, HR, FR, AMR
- Voice dialing (up to 20 voice tags)
- User's profiles
- Voice commands (up to 10 voice tags)
- Speakerphone function
- A possibility to send and receive ringtones and animated pictures
- A possibility to send a group SMS message
- Predictive text input T9
- Concatenated messages ( up to 760 characters)
- WAP 1.2.1
- GPRS class 8
- E-mail client ???3/SMTP, supports attachments
- Over the Air interface
- USB/RS232 synchronization with PC, a possibility to synchronize data of the mail programmer, organizer and phonebook
- Organizer and extras
- Voice memo. A possibility to assign records to organizer events or alarm-clocks.
- Organizer with different types of events. Maximum length is 50 characters for one event. One can set reminders, including recurrent reminders. Monthly, weekly and daily calendar view is available.
- To-do list (up to 50 characters in each note), different levels of priorities can be setup
- Reminders, here a small text (up to 150 characters) can be added
- A possibility to record a melody using a microphone
- Melody editor, mixer Cuba as is
- Time, date
- Countdown timer, stop-watch
- Alarm-clock, it can alarm in special days of the week
- Calculator, currency converter
- Notes, which can be secured by a password
- Screen savers, which can be secured by a password
The C60 is a tri-band cellular phone, with a colorscreen. It can be used with the external digital camera with integrated flash.Everything you need, you could say, to communicate with feeling.The Siemens C60 is simple to use and supports MMSmessaging. Thanks to this feature it is possible to send photos either takenwith the digital camera supplied or saved in the phone, directly to anothercompatible telephone or an email address. As we said, the optional digitalcamera (QuickPic Camera IQP-500), is equipped with an integrated flash to allowthe owners of the C60 to take photos even in conditions of insufficient light.It is also possible to record short videos, as well as sounds. Obviously, thetelephone also supports the more classic EMSand SMSmessaging.The aesthetics of this C60 repeat the"classical", already traditionalSiemens?, but with a few extra touches of style. Its dimensions (110 x 47 x 23mm in 91 cc of volume and 85 grams of weight) are perfectly in line with thoseof the other Siemens cellular phones. The display, which is able to view up to4,096 colours, is quite wide (101 x 80 pixels, 5 lines of text). The new SiemensMC60 also supports screen savers, 16-tone polyphonic ring tones, and logos. Thepossibilities to personalize your own Siemens C60 continue with interchangeable CLIP itCovers and keyboards.
Let?s move on to the more ?technical? aspects. The Siemens C60 is aGPRSclass 8 (4+1 slots) working on the GSMfrequencies of 900/1800/1900 MHz. The WAPbrowser is available in version 1.2.1. Always at the disposition of even theneediest professional, the new Siemens also integrates various functions that wecan define ?useful? for those who work: voice calling and commands and arich organizer for managing appointments, contacts and notes. Lastly, it is notlacking support for Java technology for downloading games and applications, inorder to personalize even more the functions of your C60.The battery supplied, Li-Ion of 700 mAh,guarantees an autonomy of up to a maximum of 250 hours in standby and up to amaximum of 5 hours in conversation. Not bad, considering the presence of a colorscreen.
Phone110/220 volt charger
Please Note: Mostof thecell phones come with an English Manual, but a few of them may notbe in English
Inthat case, you may be able to download the English version from themanufacturer's website