- Daily ice rate of up to 23 lbs of crescent ice
- Stores up to 12 lbs of ice
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce 25 lbs of ice, conserving both energy and water
- Uses less energy than a 75 watt light bulb
- Perfect size crescent ice cubes (1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L)
- Mechanical control monitors ice making operation to ensure maximum daily ice production
- Manual defrost
- 24-3/4" height meets ADA height requirement
- No drain required, easy and inexpensive to install and requires only a 1/4" outside diameter water line
- Field reversible door
- Vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic
- Will accept a 1/4" insert panel to match with surrounding decor
- Must add 1-1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation
- No additional clearance around sides, top of unit is needed for ventilation
- Do not obstruct front grille
- Height 25-1/16"
- Width 13-15/16"
- Depth 17"
- Running amps 1.25
- Maximum start-up amps 9.0
- Amps pertain to voltage rating 220/230 voltage, 50/60 Hz
- Approximate daily ice production - 23 lbs
- Ice storage - 12 lbs
- Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)
U-Line has brought convenience and quality into The kitchen for half a century with its award winning line of premium built-in under-counter ice makers, refrigerators,and wine storage products. Named as the leader for the best under-counter refrigeration products, U-Line brings the elegance and advances in technology to keep up with today's modern lifestyle. U-Line has spared no expense with this under-counter Ice Maker made for simple installation that meets the ADA height requirements. Now you can enjoy the convenience of endless ice in your kitchen to compliment any beverage with this B195 black U-Line crescent ice maker.
Power: 220-240 Volts 50 HZ (EUROPE, ASIA, South America, & Africa USE)