- Step Down Voltage Converter/Transformer while at the same time regulating the output voltage to 110 Volts.
Allowing you to use your 110/120 equipment in all countries that use 220 volts electricity such asEurope, Africa, and Asia
- Step Up Voltage Converter/Transformer whileat the same time regulating the output voltage to 220 Volts.
Allowing you to use 220/240 Volts equipment from overseas in the North American (USA) where the electricity is 110/120 volts.
- Voltage Regulator for USA (North American countries that use 110 Volts 60 Hz)
- Voltage Regulator for Europe, Asia, and Africa (All other countries that use 220, 240 Volts 50 Hz)
- Versatile dual voltage meters: input and output voltage meters which display both 110v and 220v
- Input voltage switch
- Metal housing with oversized rubber platform feet
- Indicator lights for Working, Delaying, and Unusual
- Time delay switch. Delays the flow of electricity to your equipment for an extra layer of protection from surge and spike.
- 110 V. Output- On/Off Switch
- On/Off Switch lighted
- Heavy-duty carrying handles
- Heavy-duty grounded power cord
- Waveform sine wave with no distortion
- Smart Logic Technology circuit
- True Magnetic Copper Coil
- Input 75 - 135 and 180 - 260 volts
- Accuracy Output Regulation +/- 4%
- 2 Universal Output Receptacles at 220-240 volts
- 2 North American Output Receptacles at 110-120 volts
- Maximum load of 1600 watts (80% of capacity in Amps is 18.2 amps @ 110 volts / 9.10 amps @ 220 volts)
- 90 Days Exchange
- 5 Year Parts and Labor
Weight and Dimensions (Inches):
- Weight: 15.5 lbs
- Size: 5.75" X 7.25" X 9.75"
- ATVR-2000 Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer
- Flat pin USA Plug Adapter
- Manual (See detail video's we have for a complete how to guide)
Would you like to know if this item will work for you???
Click on the image below for our 4 Question Voltage Converter Help Guide or call us if you need any help!
10220Volts is proud to introduce the newest device in our award winning, best selling Automatic Voltage Regulators, the Deluxe Automated Voltage Converter.The 500, 1000, 1500, and 2000 Deluxe Automatic Voltage Regulators employ an intelligent design that allows them to step up and step down between the European Standard of 220, 230, and 240 volts to the North American Standard of 110, 120, and 130 volts. Adding to the versatility of the devices, each unit ships with a total of four (4) outlets; two for 110 volt output, and two for 220 volt output.
Every branch of the military, many government agencies, and large corporations have previously employed the ATVR Series. It provides stable regulated power for all your equipment and appliances, while stepping up or down the electrical voltage, thru the built-in true magnetic copper coil transformer. For over 10 years now we have been able to provide them for all consumers. In addition, each model has been tested and has received a ?CE? approved certificate.
This step up / step down converter can change 220, 230, 240 volts to 110, 120, 130 volts and visa versa. Simultaneously, the latest smart-logic technology provides multiple layers of regulated electricity while stabilizing the output to 220 volts and 110 volts. That means your equipment will receive constant stabile electricity without any electric fluctuation or deviations, keeping your equipment safe against harmful surges, power outages, and voltage spikes. The wide input range of 75 volts ? 130 volts and 180 volts - 260 volts allows for the widest possibilities in stabilized output of either 110 volts or 220 volts +/- 4%.
Main features of the Voltage Regulator Converter Transformer are it's smart logic technology, built in time delay, and the ability to work as a regulator and converter transformer at the same time.View the Video Description for this product! (Product Tour, Features, and How To...)
Step Up and Down voltage regulator transformer with smart logic stabilizer and true magnetic copper coil
The 4 Different ways you can use this unique product are as a:
VOLTAGE CONVERTER STEP UP & DOWN: 110-220-240 VOLTS CONVERTED TO 240-220-110 VOLTS (for WORLDWIDE use)