- LG 42PC3RV Multisystem Plasma Display for 110-240 Volts
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System - Watch any video signal on this TV!
- Worldwide NTSC/PAL BG/PAL I/Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners enables you to plug your cable TV line right into the TV and start watching.
- General Specifications
- 42 / 106cm Screen Size
- Screen Format 16:9 Wide Screen
- Brightness: 1500cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
- Viewing Angle: 160
- Resolution: 852 x 480
- HDMI Input (HDCP Capable)
- Includes: Desk Stand and Speakers
- General Features - Visual
- XD Engine III - Auto
- XD Engine for truly realistic HD images, from the displays input stage to the final image output stage. XD Engine uses its digital circuit to unite
- all processes to produce a clear and colorful digital image like no other. Utilising complete digital technology, rather than transforming images
- from an analogue signal, image noise and any sort of signal degradation is prevented so that a truly clear and distortion free digital image results.
- XD Engine III - Manual
- XD Engine allows for certain functions to be manually activated.
- XD Contrast: Optimizing the contrast automatically according to the brightness possible light reflections.
- XD Colors: Adjusts colors automatically to reproduce as closely as possible to natural colors.
- XD NR (Noise Reduction): Removes signal noise up to a point where it doesnt damage image quality.
- XD Engine - 3D Noise Reduction
- XD Engine analyzes and reduces noise in both the current and the next frame. This reduces noise more accurately and provides greater picture detail.
- XD Engine - 3D Colors Control
- The hue, saturation and brightness are all taken into consideration as each images colour is adjusted to create the most naturally realistic image.
- Clear Filter Feature
- The Clear filter feature has been developed to minimize reflections caused by ambient light sources. The Clear filter technology eliminates
- the layer of air between Glass Filter and Plasma, the removal of the Air Layer allows unit to display images that provide greater Brightness (Up 5%),
- increased Contrast (Up 15%) and improved colors purity.
- Digital Comb Filter
- Filters composite signal to remove fuzziness; increasing clarity of displayed image.
- DLTi / DCTi
- Digital Luminance Transient Improvement (DLTi) and Digital Colors Transient Improvement (DCTi) has been implemented to improve both
- chrominance and luminance signals to provide sharper, brighter images.
- CSM Color Status Memory - Color Temperature Control - 4 Modes
- Cool setting: emphasises blue tones and decreases intense colors.
- Warm setting: emphasises red tones and decreases cool colors.
- Normal setting: basic picture setting.
- User setting: Allows for the manual adjustment of Red, Greens and Blues as preferred by user.
- Black Stretcher
- The Black Stretcher circuitry electronically makes the dark positions of the picture truly black and significantly clears up the difference between
- the brightest white and the deepest black, thereby creating extra-high contrast which results in outstanding image quality.
- Aspect Ratio Correction
- 4:3 - Conventional Screen Size.
- 16:9 - Wide Screen format.
- PSM - Picture Status Memory - 5 Modes
- Dynamic: Displays images sharper and clear.
- Standard: General display status.
- Mild: Displays images softer and less intense.
- User 1: Personal settings.
- User 2: Personal settings.
- PSM - User Setting (1 & 2)
- The User 1 and User 2 allow storage of 2 separate picture settings by adjusting the following selections:
- Contrast: Adjusts the difference between light and dark levels in the picture.
- Brightness: Increases or decreases amount of white levels displayed picture.
- Colour: Adjusts intensity of all colours.
- Sharpness: Adjusts the level of crispness of pictures, the lower the setting the softer the image.
- Tint: Adjusts the balance between red and green levels.
- ISM (Image Sticking minimization) Method
- A stilled or paused image displayed on screen for prolonged periods will result in a ghosting effect. To alleviate this occurrence a number of
- options available:
- White Wash: Removes semi-permanent images from screen. (This function may not remove all ghosting images)
- Orbiter: Orbiter may help prevent ghost image by moving stilled / paused image every 2 minutes.
- Inversion: This function inverts panel colour automatically every 30 minutes.
- It is advised that stilled or paused images are avoided wherever possible
- General Features - Audio
- SSM - Sound Status Memory - 5 Modes / Surround Sound
- The SSM function allows user select a preferred sound setting from 5 preset factory settings as well as a surround sound setting.
- Flat: Selected for commanding and natural audio.
- Music: Selected for listening to Music.
- Movie: Selected for Movie viewing.
- Sport: Selected for sport coverage.
- User setting: User defined audio setting.
- XTS PRO: Selected for a simulated surround effect.
- SSM - User setting
- Allows for the storage of the users preferred audio settings, selected from a 5 band equalizer.
- AVL - Auto Volume Leveler
- The AVL feature maintains an equal volume level; even when you change channels.
- Speaker Control
- The balance adjustment controls volume output between the left and right speakers.
- Speaker Control allows speakers to be switched either on or off as desired.
- Speaker output selection allows left and right audio signals to be sent through opposing speakers, left and right speaker produce left audio signal or left
- and right speaker produce right audio signal.
- NICAM Stereo
- NICAM stereo reception allows unit to receive high quality dual channel audio signal.
- General Features - Special
- PIP - Picture in Picture
- The PIP function lets the user enjoy 2 different images on the same screen. One image will be a full screen image (Main Source) and the second being
- an inserted, smaller image (Sub Source).
- The PIP - DW functions divides screen in half to produce 2 images (Both Main & Sub Source image) of equal size.
- PIP Size function allows sub source image to be increased as desired (3 settings).
- PIP Move function allows sub source to be moved to the corners of main source image.
- Main Source - Component / RGB (D-Sub) / HDMI
- Sub Source - AV / RF Input
- Teletext Decoding
- Teletext allows the user almost instant access to News bulletins, Weather reports and Sports results, plus much more at the touch of a button.
- The Teletext decoder of this TV can support the Simple, TOP and Fastext systems.
- Clock / Timer Options
- This unit allows for the input of current time.
- The On / Off Timer functions allows unit to switch on then switch off at a desired time or vice versa.
- The Sleep Timer function will automatically switch unit to stand-by mode after a pre-selected time has elapsed.
- The Auto Sleep function will automatically switch unit to stand-by mode after 10 minutes if an input signal has not been detected.
- Cild Lock
- When selected, operation is achieved with remote control only, as this function disables units control panel.
- Lw Power
- The Low Power function reduces the power consumption of the unit.
- Multi Function Remote Control
- The Remote control has the ability to operate LG and other branded devices such as DVD and VCRs, refer to user manual for confirmation of applicable brands.
- PC Display - Auto & Manual Configuration
- Auto Configure automatically adjusts picture position and minimizes image shaking.
- Manual Configure allows for the adjustment of Clock and Phase settings.
- Set up Functions
- The Auto programming function allows unit to automatically scan and store all receivable stations.
- The Manual tuning function allows user to manually scan and store stations as desired.
- The Fine tuning function allows user to accurately tune channels that have a weak or poor reception.
- Each stored channel can be assigning a station name to help identify individual channels.
- The Programme Edit function allows user to edit stored channel by deleting, moving, skipping and copying channels as desired.
- The Favourite programme function allows user select and store up to 8 of their favourite channels allowing for quick access via
- the FAV button on the remote control.
- Initialization (Reset)
- Returns unit to factory default settings.
- (W) 1129mm x (H) 749mm x (D) 388mm (With Stand)
- (W) 1129mm x (H) 695mm x (D) 104mm (Without Stand)
- 33 Kg
- World-wide Dual Voltage 110-240 volts 50-60 hertz
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (for WORLDWIDE use)
Specifications Display *
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
* Resolution :
* Contrast Ratio :
10,000 : 1 Video *
Digital Comb Filter
: 3D * Color
* Aspec Ratio
] * APC(PSM) :
Sound * Audio Output
: 10W x 2 * PIP :
or AV(sub) *
PIP/Twin Picture :
[1 Tuner] * Split
Zoom : [DW] General
270W * Size (W x H x
D) with Stand : 1129
X 748.5 X 380 *
Weight (with Stand)
(General) : 30 kg