- Worldwide NTSC/PAL/SECAM Color System
- Worldwide NTSC, PAL BG, PAL I, Secam BG, DK/ PAL DK TV tuners
- World Wide Voltage Supply AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio (30,000:1)
- TruMotion 50Hz
- High Definition (HD) Viewing
- Response time 5.2 ms
- Resolution 1366 x 768p
- Brightness (cd / m2) 500
- Viewing Angle (degree) 178/178
- Color Reproduction (RGB) 8 bit
- Life Span (Hrs) 60000
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 30000:1
- Response time(millisecond) 5.2
- XD Engine Yes
- Color Gamut control Yes.
- Mono/Stereo/Dual (MTS/SAP) Yes/Yes/Yes
- Audio Output (Watts - THD 10%) 5W+5W
- Speaker System 1 Way 2 Speaker
- HDMI (ver. 1.3 deep color) Yes
- Antenna In Yes (1)
- AV In Yes (1)
- AV Out Yes (1-Audio)
- Component in (Y,Pb,Pr) + Audio Yes (1)
- HDMI/HDCP In Yes (1)
- Stand Yes
- Remote Yes
- Battery (2 AA) Yes
- Power Consumption Voltage, Hz 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
- Consumption (Typical) 55W
- Stand-by Mode <1W.
The new LG HDTV that will enrich your lifestyle
With its exquisite design and vibrant natural colors, discover a visual experience that will inspire your style quotient. LG LD310 provides flawless entertainment while being truly value efficient.
Dynamic Contrast Ratio (30,000:1) Dynamic contrast ratio is the difference in light intensity between the brightest white and the darkest black which panel can produce.
High Definition (HD) Viewing It is a HDTV standard which specifies the progressive scan resolution of 1366 x 768. This figure represents the vertical and horizontal pixels on screen
TruMotion 50Hz Experience dramatically-reduced motion blur even in fast moving images with LG's TruMotion 50Hz technology.
Response time 5.2 ms It is the minimum amount of time taken for a pixel to turn on or off. Good response times ensuring that you do not miss the details in your movies
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)