- Voltage: 108 to 125 Volts AC, 60 HZ, non-GFI circuits, two circuits, out of phase
- Two 36 inch power cords, 15 amperes each line, NEMA 5-15 plugs
- 15 Ampere (Amp) capacities, continuous duty, plus momentary over range for starting motors and similar demands.
- Portable, easy to use
- Outlets for US 220 volt straight blade
- Plug the 220 power tap into two independent 110 volt outlets without ground fault interrupters in the circuits. Connect your 220 volt equipment.
- Single Phase Input: 216 to 250 Volts AC (2 times input voltage)
- Three Phase Input: 187 to 216 Volts AC (1.732 times input voltage)
- 3300 watts continuous, 16,500 watts peak, typical at 220 volts.
- 15 amps continuous
- straight blade, duplex, NEMA 6-15R
- 8 watts, plus equipment connected
- Approximately 6-1/2 inches x 5 inches x 3 inches
- 2.7 pounds
- 35 to 95 degrees F, 85% relative humidity, max., non-condensing. No explosive gases, dust or other materials. Always keep Dry and Away from water, oils or other liquids. Avoid excessive dust.
- One year warranty