- This system works with any TV and on any voltage world wide. It has 1080p HDMI output and a built-in 3 way video converter.
- Pioneer’s HTZ-171DVD Home Theatre System is powerful for its size and delivers clear, quality sound.
- It’s easy to set up and use, and it plays back all the most up-to-date formats, including DivX, the latest video compression technology.
DVD Player Features:
- Region Free playback of all DVD movies from region 1-6 including RCE/REA movies
- Works on any TV! Plays any DVD from any region on any TV! Play NTSC DVDs on a PAL TV or PAL DVDs on an NTSC TV.
- HDMI output for 1080p HDTV
- USB Connection for direct playback of MP3 from portable USB drives
- Wide disc compatibility: Playback of ALL PAL/NTSC DVD-Video/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/VCD/DVD-R Playback, JPEG, Audio CD, MP3, WMA
- Superb audio and video performance
- Advanced Class D Amplifier™for compact, powerful sound
- DTS, Dolby Digital & Pro Logic II surround sound
- Progressive Scan for razor-sharp and flicker free images
- Plays it all
- Movies: DVD, DiVX, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, (S)VCD
- Music: CD, CD-R/RW and MP3-CD
- Picture CD (JPEG) with music (MP3) playback
- Quick and easy set-up
- Color-coded Easy-Fit™ connectors simplify set-up
- Easy set-up to initialize your total home entertainment
- Lifetime Region Free warranty : We totally stand behind the DVD players we sell. We guarantee that your code free player will play any region DVD from any country in the World. If your DVD player ever becomes defective we will fix it for free! (See Full Details)
- This player does not need a multi-system TV or a external video converter.
- Built-in 32MB video converter allows playback of and DVD on any TV! Play PAL movies on a NTSC TV or play NTSC movies on a PAL TV. Basically this DVD player will play any DVD movie on an any TV without any extra equipment!
- 450W/4500Watts PMPO power:
- Power Output RMS 100 W x 6 (satellite x 5, subwoofer). The compact HTZ171 comes with stylish surround sound speakers to deliver powerful sound with the convenience of 3-spot front surround set-up which allows you to place the rear speakers neatly on the top of the front speakers yet still enjoy full scale surround sound.
- Playback formats
- Pioneer home theatre systems not only play back DVD-R/RW discs, but also CD and VCD discs as well as WMA and Jpeg files. What’s more, the HT171 also plays back DivX- the most popular video compression technology.
- Smooth, film-like images
- Pioneer’s HT171 has advanced technology that delivers smooth, film like images free from flicker and other unwanted artifacts on moving objects.
- Aspect ratio : 4:3, 16:9
- D/A converter : 10 bit / 54 MHz
- Picture enhancement : Progressive Scan
- D/A converter : 24 bit, 192 kHz
- Frequency response : 180 - 16000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio : >60 dB
- Distortion and Noise (1kHz) : >65 dB
- Crosstalk (1kHz) : >35 dB
- Dynamic Range (1kHz) : >85 dB
- Sound System : Dolby Prologic II, DTS, Dolby Digital
- Sound Enhancement : Class "D" Digital Amplifier, Night Mode
- Equalizer settings : Drama, Sci-Fi, Concert, Action, Classic, Digital, Jazz, Rock
- FTC Power : 450 W
- Total Sound Power (RMS) : 4500 W
- Output power (RMS) : 600 Watts
- Disc Playback Media : CD-R/CD-RW, Video CD, SVCD, DVD-Video, DiVX, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW (Video mode)
- Compression formats : MPEG1, MPEG2
- Video disc playback system : PAL, NTSC ALL REGIONS
- Audio Playback:
- Disc Playback Media : CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-CD
- Compression format : MP3, PCM
- MP3 bit rates : 32-256 kbps and VBR
- Still Picture Playback:
- Disc Playback Media : Picture CD
- Picture compression format : JPEG
- Tuner Bands : FM Stereo, AM
- Auto digital tuning : yes
- Auto store : yes
- Number of Preset Channels : 30
- Front / Side connections : Headphone out
- Other connections : AUX in, TV in (audio, cinch), Line out, Digital coaxial out, Composite video (CVBS) out, Component Video out Interlaced, S-Video out, FM Antenna, AM Antenna, Easy-Fit speaker connectors
- Child Protection : Parental Control
- On-Screen Display languages : English, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish
- Power supply : 110-120-220-240 Volts 50-60hertz
- Standby power consumption : 1 W
- Satellite Speaker : 2 way
- Satellite speaker freq range : 140-20000 Hz
- Satellite speaker impedance : 3 ohm
- Satellite speaker drivers : 1" conical dome tweeter, 3" full range woofer
- Center Speaker : 2 way, Magnetically shielded
- Center freq range : 140-20000 Hz
- Center speaker impedance : 3 ohm
- Center speaker drivers : 1" conical dome tweeter, 2x 3" full range woofers
- Subwoofer type : Passive
- Subwoofer freq range : 40-2000 Hz
- Subwoofer impedance : 3 ohm
- Subwoofer driver : 6.5" high efficiency woofer
- Batteries : 2 x AA
- Included Accessories : Audio Cable, Video Cable, FM antenna, AM antenna, Quick Use Guide
- Remote control : 3139 238 04482
- User Manual : English/ French/ Spanish
- Power supply : 110-120-220-240 Volts 50-60hertz for use world wide.
Region Code Free
Region Free or Code free
- The term “region free” or "Code free" refers to a DVD player which can be play any DVD from anywhere in the world
- Plays RCE/REA encoded movies also!
- DVD movie encoded with region codes 0 thru 6 and 7, 8, 9
- Automatically plays all region or Easy selection of regions from Remote Control
DVD Region Codes
There are nine (9) television broadcasting regions for which the digital video disc (DVD) was developed.
Region 1 - USA and Canada
Region 2 - Europe, Japan, the Middle East, North Africa, Egypt, and South Africa
Region 3 - Taiwan, The Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong
Region 4 - Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, and the Caribbean
Region 5 - Russia, Eastern Europe, India, North Korea, and East and West Africa
Region 6 - China.
Region 7 - Reserved for Unspecified Special Use
Region 8 - Reserved for Cruise Ships, Airlines, etc...
Region 0 or 9 - REGION ALL, Discs are uncoded and can be played Worldwide
Guaranteed to play all old, current, and future DVD movies including DVDs
Built-In Video Converter
Region Code: ALL, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Playback
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)