- Plays Any Region 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Code DVD discs from any Region or country on any TV in the world!
- Also Plays REA/RCE Protected Discs (Region Code Enhanced)
- Advanced Hardware Chip Modification to ensure playback of future DVD discs
- Plays Any Region Code Disc Without Manual Adjustment on the DVD player
- Built-in PAL to NTSC and NTSC to PAL Converter (will play both PAL and NTSC Discs from any region, code, zone or country on any PAL or NTSC TV in the world).
- NTSC and PAL Compatible - Plays European/Asian/American Any PAL or NTSC discs on a standard North American NTSC TV!
KEY FEATURES LG HT-805
- LG [ View All LG Home Theaters ]
- Surround System Class5.1 Channel
- Disc Capacity1 Disc
- Output Total Power850 W
- Support Media FormatCD, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, DVD R, DVD RW
- AUDIO SYSTEM
- Supported Digital Audio StandardsMPEG4, VCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG
- Built-in DecodersDolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS
- Progressive ScanningYes
- HDTV ScalingYes
- Output Resolution (High Definition)720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Radio TunerYes
- Main Unit Size14.1x2.5x12.2 inch (360x62.5x312.3 mm)
- Main Unit TypeSingle Block
- ConnectionsHDMI, Composite, Component, Audio Analogue, Audio Optical, Microphone
- InterfacesUSB (type A), Bluetooth
- Subwoofer Power170 W
- Subwoofer Size7.5x15.1x10.8 inch (190x385x275 mm)
- Speakers ColorBlack
- CENTER SPEAKER
- Center Speaker Power136 W
- Center Speaker Size7.8x4x3.5 inch (200x103x88 mm)
- Center Speaker Magnetic ShieldYes
- Right/Left Speakers Power136 W
- RIGHT/LEFT REAR SPEAKERS
- Right/Left Rear Speakers Power136 W
- Region Code: ALL, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Playback
- Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)
Region Code Free
Region Free or Code free
- The term “region free” or "Code free" refers to a DVD player which can be play any DVD from anywhere in the world
- Plays RCE/REA encoded movies also!
- DVD movie encoded with region codes 0 thru 6 and 7, 8, 9
- Automatically plays all region or Easy selection of regions from Remote Control
DVD Region Codes
There are nine (9) television broadcasting regions for which the digital video disc (DVD) was developed.
Region 1 - USA and Canada
Region 2 - Europe, Japan, the Middle East, North Africa, Egypt, and South Africa
Region 3 - Taiwan, The Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong
Region 4 - Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, and the Caribbean
Region 5 - Russia, Eastern Europe, India, North Korea, and East and West Africa
Region 6 - China.
Region 7 - Reserved for Unspecified Special Use
Region 8 - Reserved for Cruise Ships, Airlines, etc...
Region 0 or 9 - REGION ALL, Discs are uncoded and can be played Worldwide
Guaranteed to play all old, current, and future DVD movies including DVDs
Built-In Video Converter
Pioneer DVD Player TV type setup
- Plug Unit in
- Make sure there is no disc in the unit
Setting the TV System
The default setting of this player is AUTO, and unless you notice that the pictures is distorted when playing some disc, you should leave it set to AUTO. If you experience picture distortion with some discs, set the TV system to match your TV system.
- If the unit is on press the STANDBY/ON to switch it to standby mode.
- Using the front panel controls, HOLD DOWN track forward the press the STANDBY/ON to switch the TV system.
The TV system changes as follows:
The player’s display shows “Welcome Pioneer”, and then indicates the new setting.
Note! NTSC IS FOR AMERICAN TV TYPE!!!! If this unit is is not dual voltage you will need a voltage converter 110v to 220v
Region Code: ALL, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Playback
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)