- Color Bars; A built in color bar generator ensures accurate monitor set up.
- Auto Detection; This device has the ability to sense the television standard input and adjust accordingly.
- Conversion; Digital Conversion from input signals NTSC/ PAL/ SECAM to output NTSC/ PAL.
- Full digital processing
- TBC; A built in Time Base Corrector ensures stable video conversion and passage.
- Suitable for all items including DVD Recorders, VCRs, DVD Players, Digital Camcorders and more...
- No video delay. Real Time video Conversion.
- Use your PAL/SECAM equipment in a NTSC country and NTSC equipment in a PAL country
- Very easy to use, one time set-up no addition action needed.
- Uses a standard AV or S-Video connection to convert any input signal to any specified output source.
- Recording in permitted from any of the outputs. You can take advantage of making copies out of devices which are plugged in. Most of the DVD movies and VHS tapes.
- Crisp and clear converted video. Latest video correction technology. You will even get better results on your video by using the CDM-660
- Stand-alone and stylish compact design, light and portable for traveling. Dimensions: 9.3"(W) x 5"(D) x 1.8"(H)
- System condition memory. Converter remembers settings and returns to same input and output settings when turned back on
- LED Lamp shows current input and output video signal
- Detects input manually between: All Pal, All SECAM, All NTSC systems
- Universal power adapter, which will work in any country in the world; comes with European power adapter
- Built-in Color Bar ( for the best image reproduction )
- AC Power Adapter Power Source 5 VDC on an AC 110-240 VAC Power Adapter
- 1 Year Warranty
- ManuelClick Here
Canada, Chile, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Philippines, Taiwan, USA, Venezuela
Australia, Portugal, Belgium, Spain, China, Brazil (PAL-M), Switzerland, Netherlands, Italy, Thailand, India, UK, Indonesia, Finland, Uruguay (PAL-N), Denmark, Singapore, Norway, Germany, North Korea
France, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia
- Input Signal: NTSC, N4, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, Secam
- Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
- Sampling Frequency: Y: 13.5 MHz; R-Y: 6.75 MHz; B-Y: 6.75 MHz
- Digital Code Bit: R G B: 8bits
- Line: 525 = 625
- Field: 60 = 50
- Memory: 6 mb
- DC: 9V 500mA
- Dimensions: (9.21" in.) W x (1.65" in.) H x (5" in.) D
- Shipping Weight: 3 Lbs
- Atlona CDM-660 Digital Pal/NTSC converter
- Universal Power Supply 110/240V ( World plug adapters included )
- 6ft (2m) Composite Video Cable
* Input Signal: NTSC, N4, PAL, PAL M, PAL N, Secam
* Output Signal: NTSC 3.58, PAL
* Sampling Frequency: Y: 13.5 MHz; R-Y: 6.75 MHz; B-Y: 6.75 MHz
* Digital Code Bit: R G B: 8bits
* Line: 525 = 625
* Field: 60 = 50
* Memory: 6 mb ( please see explanation above in blue )
* DC: 9V 500mA
* Dimensions: (9.21" in.) W x (1.65" in.) H x (5" in.) D
* Shipping Weight: 3 Lbs