In addition to converting 220/230/240 volts to 110/120 volts and visa versa, these voltage regulator transformers will stabilize either 120 volts or 220 volts. What that means is they will provide stabilized 120 volts when the input is 120 as well as providing a constant stabilized 220 volts when the input is 220/230/240 volts. The input parameters for stabilization (regulation) of power are 80 volts G€“ 140 volts and 120 volts G€“ 240 volts. The output is stabilized to either 110 volts or 220 volts +/- 4%.
This step up / step down voltage regulator voltage converters have a time delay feature that reduces. Certain large appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, etc. which contain motors and compressors can be damaged at start-up when used with standard step up / step down transformers. The manual adjusting time-delay feature of these ATVR voltage converters can help protect appliances that could be damaged by delaying or reducing the current temporarily to an acceptable level and increases gradually as the appliance starts up. It provides a type of surge and sag protection. These features can also help protect certain types of electronic equipment also.
Step Up and Down Transformer and Voltage Regulator (Stabilizer) with 5 Outlets
- Changes 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity) to 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity)
- Also can change 110/120 Volt (U.S. Electricity) to 220/240 Volt (Foreign Electricity)
- Two (2) calibrated voltage meters: input and output voltage
- Input voltage switch
- Complete Metal housing with oversized rubber platform feet
- Time Delay switch. Delay feature acts as a type of surge and spike protector by delaying the introduction of the current so it slowly enters the system.
- Input voltage: AC50V ~ 130V and 160V ~ 250V
- Output voltage: 220V or 110V -Ý 2.5%
- Adjustable time: < 1sec.against 10% input voltage deviation
- Ambient temperature: -10 -ÝC ~+40-ÝC
- Relative humidity: < 95%
- Temperature rise: < 60 -ÝC
- Servo Motor Voltage Transformer and Regulator
- Waveform distortion: Non additional waveform distortion
- Withstand voltage: 2000V/min
- Insulation resistance: > 2MΩ
- With over current protector
- Dimensions: 10" X 13.8" X 6.5"
- 5 Universal Outlets
- Detachable Power Cord
- 90 Days Exchange
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- $5,000.00 Product Protection Guarantee (Rules and Exclusions apply)
VOLTAGE CONVERTER STEP UP & DOWN: 110-220-240 VOLTS CONVERTED TO 240-220-110 VOLTS (for WORLDWIDE use)
Free Shipping: Free UPS Ground Shipping