- 0 - 6
- Progressive Scan
- HD Upconversion
- Dolby Digital / DTS Compatibility
- Built-in Decoder
- HDCD Decoding
- Audio D/A Converter
- Yes, 96KHz/24-bit
- Virtual Surround
- Bass Management
- THX Certified
- Disc Playback Formats
- DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL (video mode), DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL (video mode), SVCD, VCD
- CD, CD-R/W, WMA, MP3, Linear PCM, MPEG Audio
- JPEG Photo Viewer
- Digital Media Slot
- USB Connector
- Slow Motion Playback
- Frame-by-Frame Playback
- Book marking
- Analog Inputs
- Karaoke Mic: x2 (Phone Plug)
- Analog Outputs
- Audio: x1 Set (RCA)
- Composite Video: x1 (RCA)
- Component Video: x1 Set (RCA)
- 5.1-Channel Audio: x1 Set (RCA)
- English/French/Spanish/Chinese/Hindi (On-Screen Display)
- Tray Type
- Power Requirements
- 110-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Dimensions (WxHxD)
- 16.5 x 1.9 x 8.7" (420 x 49.5 x 221mm)
- Boasting world-wide versatility and functionality, the Pioneer DV-210K Multi-System DVD Player offers great features at an affordable price. It features PAL and NTSC Pure Cinema Progressive Scan playback, and specifications that meet the standards of professionals, such as high quality 12-bit/108MHz video processing, component video output, and twin wave laser pickup to better stabilize disc playback. This unit is compatible with DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, SVCD, VCD discs; and enjoy the built-in Karaoke function with digital key control and (2) mic inputs with echo control.
- To help re-create the thrill and realism of today's movie soundtracks at home, it offers 96KHz/24-bit processing, coaxial digital audio output for Dolby Digital/DTS 5.1 surround sound processing, virtual surround, MPEG audio, linear PCM, and a 5.1-channel discrete audio output. Though it's an excellent DVD player, it can also be used as a CD, WMA, MP3 player and JPEG Photo Viewer. You could actually use this player to share your favorite songs and photos with friends and family at your next gathering. Moreover, if you're a music lover, Karaoke singer, or home video enthusiast on a budget, the DV-210K answers the call with superb reliability.
- PAL and NTSC Pure Cinema Progressive Scan
- This is a PAL and NTSC progressive scan DVD player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- Karaoke Function
- Simply plug a microphone into the (2) front panel mic inputs and use the player's Karaoke function; it's ideal for video/audio presentations in your school or office.
- High-Performance Video Processor
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, this player features a 12-bit/108MHz video DAC for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
- Built-In Dolby Digital Decoders
- It has built-in processors to handle the multi-channel decoders for Dolby Digital and DTS surround-sound, capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 96KHz.
- DivX Playback Capabilities
- DivX is video compression software, which enables high quality video to be compressed into very small files then downloaded onto CD-R or CD-RW and played back with very little loss of quality.
- Media Supported
- It can playback a slew of formats: DVD Video, DVD-R/W, DVD-R DL, DVD+R/W, DVD+R DL, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/W, MP3, WMA, and JPEG.
- Home Theater Friendly
- Use the coaxial digital audio output to connect the DVD player to your home theater receiver and enjoy your favorite DVDs in surround sound.
- Component Video Output
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, this player features a component video output for high-resolution low-distortion video playback.
- Virtual Surround Sound
- Enjoy realistic surround sound from just a single pair of stereo speakers with Virtual Surround Sound.
- Multi-Language System
- You have the ability to select language or subtitle preferences.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- It includes a full-feature remote control able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.
- Remote Control
- A/V Cable (RCA)
- Instruction Manual
- 90-Day Parts and Labor Warranty
Region Code Free
Region Free or Code free
- The term “region free” or "Code free" refers to a DVD player which can be play any DVD from anywhere in the world
- Plays RCE/REA encoded movies also!
- DVD movie encoded with region codes 0 thru 6 and 7, 8, 9
- Automatically plays all region or Easy selection of regions from Remote Control
DVD Region Codes
There are nine (9) television broadcasting regions for which the digital video disc (DVD) was developed.
Region 1 - USA and Canada
Region 2 - Europe, Japan, the Middle East, North Africa, Egypt, and South Africa
Region 3 - Taiwan, The Philippines, Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong
Region 4 - Mexico, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific Islands, and the Caribbean
Region 5 - Russia, Eastern Europe, India, North Korea, and East and West Africa
Region 6 - China.
Region 7 - Reserved for Unspecified Special Use
Region 8 - Reserved for Cruise Ships, Airlines, etc...
Region 0 or 9 - REGION ALL, Discs are uncoded and can be played Worldwide
Guaranteed to play all old, current, and future DVD movies including DVDs
Built-In Video Converter
Pioneer DVD Player TV type setup
- Plug Unit in
- Make sure there is no disc in the unit
Setting the TV System
The default setting of this player is AUTO, and unless you notice that the pictures is distorted when playing some disc, you should leave it set to AUTO. If you experience picture distortion with some discs, set the TV system to match your TV system.
- If the unit is on press the STANDBY/ON to switch it to standby mode.
- Using the front panel controls, HOLD DOWN track forward the press the STANDBY/ON to switch the TV system.
The TV system changes as follows:
The player’s display shows “Welcome Pioneer”, and then indicates the new setting.
NOTE: NTSC IS FOR AMERICAN TV TYPE
Region Code: ALL, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 Playback
Power: 100-110-220-240 Volts 50/60 HZ (WORLDWIDE USE)